The Chain Mail Bikini

But whhhhy though? :dracthyr_lulmao:

I…actually don’t remember the why exactly. I just remember doing it. :sweat_smile: I know I had a reason but that has been lost to time.

Okay but what race were you when you did it?

I think at the time my main was still a male BE mage.

Oh…

I approve :smirk:

1 Like

Bikini’s transmogs would be a great addition to our clothing choices. I mean lets face it. There are players who sacrifice stats and unequip pants to get the bikini look anyways.
So it’s silly for the devs to not make pants in the slot hidden like the rest.

Any one can unequip all their gear slots and look like they are wearing a bikini. But of course they would have no armor stats. But it’s not like they can’t do it.

So might as we allow bikini armor variations for chest and pants.

1 Like

One day there will be lots of dwarf Draenei

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

UP WITH MINISKIRTS!

Also, DOWN WITH PANTS!

1 Like

Now that you say that. I have come across I think 2 or three miniskirt look garments in wow. the garments are actually chest gear that look like tunics which hang below the belt appearing as a miniskirt. That is such a cute look.

Let players hide everything and give underwear options at the barber shop.

3 Likes

Agreed 100%

Why are we not funding this?

1 Like

Probably exclusive to NPC’s or shelved. NPC’s actually have a ton of skimpy stuff that are exclusive to various rare or quest mobs. For example, in DF there is a blood elf rare mob that can spawn during elemental storm invasion which is wearing a version of a shaman set, forget which one, edited to look like a partial slingkini.

No. Enough with the unclad, unclean skimpiness. No more! I think people should wear full clothing all the time. I think blisard should make all armor slots with no hiding armor option. put it like it use to be so that unclean people can’t walk around in their birthday suits or underwear. Peopol have no ethics or moralty these days. Shame on you all!

Definitely back this suggestion.

Hope more people get behind it!

No don’t back this thing no one wants to see people walking around nokicd. young people play this game. we dont need this. So emorale . Everyone must keep cloths on all the time.

We can already. Just can take pants off

Keep that up an soon they will be buildg a towel of babel in stormwind. ya all should repent. be carful of the things you want for ye shall call apon thy heads Abominations.

Hunters need chain mail slinky party dresses.

1 Like