The Chain Mail Bikini

Bikini armor is a real (wo)man’s armor. The only reason they haven’t put any in is because it’d buff our stats so high that all content would be a snooze fest since you’d be one shotting everything with auto attacks.

It should include a spiked thong version.

1 Like

You mean in the safety of Lion’s Pride Inn where you can just… unequip your pants? Also Moroes’ Polish totally doesn’t exist.

It’s just a lame restriction put in by someone who thought they were being clever. All it does is ruin dresses with thigh slits and make it difficult to coordinate “loincloth” style belt “buckles” with underlying garments.

2 Likes

I approve this request.

#freethepants

2 Likes

There IS an outfit with that level of coverage that arrived on the Trading Post some time ago. It is that “bloodhunter” set. It has chain mail bikini level of coverage, but it is themed in a way that probably put some people off. Maybe more outfits could be added but with less blood and fewer skulls and bones. Try to imagine what a paladin going for that level of coverage would use and you get the idea.

1 Like

It would be so simple to just make the pants invisible for all robes. Done.

1 Like

Or Bobs🥹

You guys are so young.

This was a Fairly Odd Parents reference.

“Safety” and “Lion’s Pride Inn” are two words I would say in the same sentence on Moon Guard.

Or so old.

Both of those cartoons came out long after I graduated. The 1st time I heard of SpongeBob was during an EQ raid before this game came out. The raid leader kept saying, “Who lives in a pineapple under the sea.” I had no clue what they meant. :smiley:

That would be hilarious. Instead of killing you, they cover you in a burlap bag outfit.

2 Likes

Ok then if you think spongebob is old then I am undead.
Fairly odd parents was a Nickleodeon cartoon contest winner from the 90s that held on for years, so they could be any generation. Frankly I liked the cop cartoon with the Bobcat and the Shark that never made it .

1 Like

We should just all get to play Shadowlands’ Sylvars, since they need no such thing as pants.

1 Like

Boycott pants!

DOWN WITH PANTS!

4 Likes

They’d make a good summer trading post set. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Damnit, Chain Mail Bikini again.

1 Like

#DOWNWITHPANTS!

Let my shiny legs shine!

Yes, yes! Down with pant’s, We don’t need no stinking pants! Freedom from pants! Up with bikinis! Up with bikinis!

We must have fashion coordinated bikinis! Many pretty colors. Bikinis for all! Cloth bikinis, leather bikinis, mail bikinis, plate bikinis!

Fashion must be respected! Down with pant’s! Up with bikinis! Down with pants! Up with bikinis!

2 Likes

I was a lead guitarist in bar bands during that time.:guitar:

There were so many amazing bands to cover!

I remember making multiple naked runs to enter the Stockades in Stormwind back in the day. Good times, good times.

1 Like