The caster experience in DF so far is BAD!

where did I rage about dying in pvp and who cares if he is rank one anything all he ever does is cry XD

Please see that entire thread.

Also, complaining about the state of absurdity that is representation of some classes/specs in pvp is the farthest thing from base whining.

ahh yes you are a premade exploiters, so you hate being called out thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

That thread had zero to do with premades. Your brain is so scrambled you can’t even read properly.

lol whatever dude you already sold yourself out :wink:

I’m tired of WoW being overadundant on melee.

It’s only been growing since Legion.

If that’s what you think while you’re perpetually stuck in your haze of stupidity, sure.

Despite the fact we’re talking bg forums, everyone here has made it very clear they’re talking about arenas, I didnt realize having two casting schools, precog and casting circle somehow changed in arena anyways.

1 Like

Play the spec a little more and you will become very well acquainted with it being tougher to play than the melee in that equation.

It is. Just warrior mains on this forum say it’s fine and a learn to pay issue, LMAO, it’s terrible.

We forgive you.

The caster experience is legitimately miserable. I watched a high rated arcane mage (my spec of choice) and the gameplay at that level is pillar humping and ring of fire shenanigans, that’s it. Even an expert can’t find a moment to cast a spell.

Y’all need lives.

1 Like

How many times you gonna tell me that

1 Like

But, mages are super popular in arena. Take a look…

15 Arcane Mages
239 Frost Mages
0 (lol) Fire Mages

Compare that to the number of warriors and rets being played. :wink:

Small fight dynamics skew heavily towards melee, atm, because of warriors and rets. It’s really hard to argue against this graphic.

1 Like

Even if the ret is using JOTP in this situation (easy enough to swap out since it is a pvp talent), they can choose to not focus the warlock since it only removes the debuffs applied by the target hit.

That said, the vast majority of warlocks in arena are demonology anyway.

134 affliction warlock games compared to 7307 ret paladin games.

Never change, Tidepodz.

Im not tidepodz?

2 Likes

Where is that warrior main who says, mage is fine and easy and OP. LMAO

1 Like

Lol you go boy. Chaos bolts hasnt been scary for quite some time now. Besides destro kill build current is not even off casting anymore.

And as if players making misplays you should get reward tgen. As in you keep using your interrupt and missing it thats a them fault, this isnt a is my fault as a caster they keep failing to use their interrpt correctly. Otherwise precog wouldnt go off.

The thread was about the caster experience. Nothing said strictly bg’s.
And 3’s translate to bg’s very often. It’s why they try to balance pvp around 3’s. They can’t balance classes around bg’s or 2’s.

So no, it has nothing to do with bg’s. It’s about class balance. And 3’s are relevant to class balance.

I get rets are scared right now that their easy times will end but it will be ok. You can roll the next fotm.