Tichondrius

why are these raids of kids EVERWHERE they are by far the most toxic greifing exploiting server in wow history they need to be delt with

1 Like

??

3 Likes

what are you confused about?

Hates us, cause they ain’t us.

6 Likes

hardly lol why would anyone want to be a man child

1 Like

You might need to see a therapist if you’re getting this upset over getting ganked

7 Likes

Says the one needlessly crying.

A mirror. Get one.

3 Likes

lol nobody besides you is crying XD but I see I found one of the man children haha

The first comment I made was about your crying and the second was about you being delusional. Where is the crying notion at?

As the other elf said, seek help. Expeditiously. K thx. Lol

2 Likes

Kekw /10chars

Exactly lol

lol just because you say something doesn’t make it true lol you didn’t do anything but attack like a high school kid why would I care what you think?

You’re insulting an entire server and calling other people man children but can’t see the irony in your posts.

2 Likes

it’s not an insult if it’s true haha and you both are simply proving me right with your actions so thanks :slight_smile:

Apparently opinions are facts now.

So far, the only one who has been crying is you.

Since the first post.

Since this is clearly nothing but a bait thread, I’ll just mozy over to the report button and flag it as trolling.

Attack? LOL

My literal first comment was just a non-chalant phrase that people use when people, like you, needlessly hate.

You are obviously in your feelings and are lashing out.

Exactly. Thanks for proving my point.

OP chooses to turn on the optional World PvP toggle

World PvP happens

Surprised pikachu face

6 Likes

Lol the toxicity brings itself and yet screams victim

???

Mate no one in this thread but you is playing victim

2 Likes