The Carissaria Chronicles Part 3

Once I woke up from the inn, I went down to the shop next door. It had a nice glowing sign and some tall purple mummies. One of them turned my clothes into different clothes and I was momentarily happy until I realized 100 gold disappeared out of my pocket. Sadly, I left the shop, and met up with 2 fellow night elves.

Together, we journeyed into the mountains and dueled each other, seeing who was the strongest. The hunter was very strong, as was the warrior, and resto druid (rip my precious) was an absolute fail but it was worth it bcuz I died twice.

After that, we wandered through Stormsong Valley and karate chopped some Horde throats while eating bees. We stumbled upon an orc shaman by the name of Hexxes and I shoved em into the warriors loving arms. With great Vengeance in her eyes she jumped up and down like an anime schoolgirl and clapped at Hexxes. He died in embarrassment.

We then returned to Boralus and the hunter smelled a wonderful odor from a different part of town and left our group. Sadly, we did not see her again.

Me and the warrior went back out to Nazmir later and she was riding me across the swamp. Eventually, we got to this weird turtle corpse that was at least .0005% the size of Teldrassil. That thing was massive! Suddenly, a demon hunter leaped off of it’s shell, and slashed the warrior across the throat. Then he turned to me, and Ohgodmyeyez dashed in my direction. Quickly using the winds I blew him away into a vortex and gave new life to my fallen friend. Together we managed to take out the demon hunter, before moving on.

Eventually, we were surrounded by Horde soldiers, Fallynn, Akston, and this orc named Zarles, who had a strange elf ear necklace. We were mercilessly killed, and we exploded into wisps. Upon reaching my body, I turn into a deer and the warrior hopped on my back.

We ran into the sunset.

The end.

Previous ones:

4 Likes

Aww this was the only one they had at the library…guess I’ll just read them out of order

1 Like

It’s ok. They aren’t really in chronological order. Only by day to day adventures :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m surprised the moderators don’t move these into the fan fiction forum, guess there’s more to yak about here.

2 Likes

It’s general discussion :). Fleb made one and he wasn’t moved.

Found part 2 but I can’t find the original ;-;

1 Like

It was a while ago :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seriously though, screw that warrior. He had it coming.

1 Like

Ikr. What was he thinking, looking at you like that.

Oh, was he looking at me? I just thought he was wearing too much cologne.

1 Like

Sorry, forgot about the blindfold. I can assure you he was.

I knew it. The smell was intolerable. I guess you got a better whiff of it than I did being so close. Worth the corpse run.

1 Like

Woah hold on… where am I at in this?

1 Like

Did you give your constent?

Yeah I could barely manage. Luckily we had an accidental bath later.

1 Like

Sidenote – You meant Storm_song_ Valley, not Storm_wind_ Valley.

1 Like

Yes I did. Now where I am! There better be a part 4 where your wisp soul is somehow revived so I can be in it.

Yay autocorrect!..

Oh there definitely will be.

If it’s not eaten by fish while tending to saplings :o

Wow, your phone autocorrects to Stormwind? I feel like that’s kinda awesome, actually.

1 Like

Well I have typed Stormwind in several times…