Chronicles Part 6

Falling…

My body rotates to see the snowy ground rising to meet me. In the core of my body, I can feel life buried under the ground, seeds waiting for a small nudge. Using every ounce of energy I have left, I cause the sprout to grow and bloom, showering the area with warmth and new life.

I land in it’s branches, and gasp for breath as I feel the poison moving through my system. I reach through the air and grab a thorn. I feel the poison moving up my neck, and I stab myself in the vein, causing it leak out. Once I feel it all gone, I ask the plant to heal me.

I stand up, and I see a feral cat, who was attracted by the natural energies. I sensed something odd about it, and then I realized it wasn’t just an animal. Alindriae shifted into her natural form and regarded me curiously. “Who are you and what did you do?” She says.

I wince as I stand and try to speak, but I am too weak. She rushes over, but trips and hits her head. A shadow rushes over me and I turn to shout “Watch out!”, before falling back over.

She was dead before she hit the ground. I gasped in horror as an arrow pierced her in the neck. I turned and saw a troll named Krylus crouched in the bushes. With a feral roar I drowned him in piles of leaves and thorns while dragging him underground with roots. I turned back to the druid, but she was fading fast. I made her comfortable, and stumbled out of the grove, into the forest…

Links to the other 5 :slight_smile:

9 Likes
2 Likes

Story forum is for discussing WoW lore, not for role playing. The worlds end tavern forums are the RP forums

1 Like

Why someone always gotta rain on people’s parade?

Like “scroll wheel” is a myth only whispered about late at night when it’s dark and silent.

5 Likes

There are a number of very good fanfic websites where you can post fiction; Archive of Our Own has a very active WoW fanfic list. I recommend you take a look there, you are more likely to find an audience for your work than on these forums.

Whoah, I did not know that.

Thank you, kind person!

Well I like it, I want more…GIVE ME MORE!!!

2 Likes

OMG I died…cries

/druidscampers back from the graveyard.

This is a good story so far, though.

1 Like

Not when some of these get around 100 posts :slight_smile:

Cough Fleb’s Human Diary cough

Fanfics???

I assume you told the other two to three people doing the exact same thing I am the same thing? :slight_smile:

No problemo! Just gotta find a cool thing in-game that I did :stuck_out_tongue:

Things aren’t always as they seem! ^.^

Rip kitty ;-;

2 Likes

Rules exist for a reason.

General discussion is to talk about all things Warcraft, no?

I fail to see how I am breaking any rules, especially as people have been enjoying it and it isn’t hurting anyone or anything with this one post every other day.

3 Likes

Dont hate on it guys, i liked it. Nice to have something thats not another complaint

4 Likes

Yeah, I am trying to have a different tone than the thousand spammy complaint threads that are way more meaningful than mine.

4 Likes

Lore section, it belongs in the LORE section. It’s a specialized subsection made exactly for this. This falls into what… Fanfiction?

Reason why you ignored posting there is i imagine the correct posting place would generate nowhere near the amount of Traffic GD does.

I don’t see how it is fanfiction. Can you kindly explain?

Or maybe I have only really posted in GD and don’t know other places exist?

I can actually admit i might be wrong here, as i don’t follow the books, is what you wrote official information from blizzard?

Not official information from blizzard but it is something taken directly from their game, and as such, it is an experience that I am posting, not something I take from my mind and write.

It may not be exactly what happened, but it isn’t entirely fancition

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Very nice reads! I didn’t know you were writing too! I had to go back and start from the beginning when I saw this part. So, sorry for spamming you with likes lol.

2 Likes

It can, and should be allowed here. General forums are for anything wow related on a broad scale. People post things like this all the time here, and since mods allow it and until the day the rules change it, it will stay that way. If you don’t like it, just ignore it. No reason to hate on threads like these.

3 Likes