The "Bring Back" thread

I’m seeing a few Bring back threads today so how about one where we put our wishes, nomatter how good or bad we feel it may be, what would YOU, personally like to see come back?

I’ll go first, I would like Gladiator stance to come back, sure it had it’s issues, but I liked it.

13 Likes

Reforging needs to return.

31 Likes

Common sense.

18 Likes

burst of speed

6 Likes

I know this is going to sound stupid but I really want the random mismatched quest reward items from Classic in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. There is so much variety to them that can allow for cool transmog variation whereas now in retail all quest rewards of each armor type look the same.

8 Likes

How do you mean?
Remember, this is all about what you would like back.
In what part would you like it to change back?

Things that were actually fun and not things people think they would want back but they certainly do not. There is many examples of wanting something back, getting it and barely anyone liking it.

To add one thing to the list, activating legion legendaries in old content for speed boost and so on would be a good thing to bring back.

2 Likes

I would like to see mage armors come back in some form tbh

5 Likes

That’s not stupid at all.
This thread is like a guilty pleasure thread.
It’s all about personal wishes, if you like it and find it fun, it’s all good.

5 Likes

I would like to see good story writing brought back. Haven’t seen it since wrath of the lich king.

19 Likes

Bring back Everything. (Insert Gul’Dan gif here)

1 Like

Yes, I can definetly see where this would be fun. We took alot of time gathering those legendaries and seeing them waste away in our banks now is a shame.

I’ll keep an eye on this topic! I may be able to bring some responses to the council :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Bring back the master loot option for guilds.

3 Likes

Already a thread on this on the CC!

2 Likes

the old melee and caster animations that were removed. a few toys still use the old animations, but I would like a menu option that lets me choose.

3 Likes

Yes keep em coming guys.
We all, nomatter how jaded we’ve become over the years, really loved something about this game.

Let’s hear it!

If it’s something you genuinely want to see in the game, even if no one else does, it’s not a bad answer.

3 Likes

Exactly. You are not alone, if you liked something odds are other people did too!

Oh oh can i ad one?

“Bring back the lack of a council” because Y’all are too concerned with bringing back master looter rather than doing things that need to be done.

2 Likes