Community council

It’s pretty rare to kill 10 bosses and not get a single piece of loot. Every single person in the raid usually gets 1-2 pieces.

Also, the Vault is supposed to augment the drop. I get absolutely garbage from my M+ vault, but the Raid Vault is always giving me stuff I need

Indeed! Which is why downvotes on the community council forum won’t represent the playerbase at all. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think having an “agree” or “disagree” button, like the upvotes and downvotes, would be really cool for council ideas.

1 Like

This new forum software that Blizzard flipped to a while ago allows you to independently up-vote every post on all of your alts, so likes are pretty meaningless. I would imagine any sort of agree/disagree would be the same.

Blizzard really needs to junk these forums and go back to something sensible.

1 Like

I don’t know how anyone can read that section of the forums. It’s just walls of green letters. So much green lol. I can’t look at it for very long.

I don’t talk to them because they refuse to have any communication we me,so that’s a no go. If they do it to some people they surly do it to others. Maybe in time I’ll not be so angry at them but now.no.

I’m not sure when I refused to communicate with you? I’d be happy to hear your feedback.

I wouldn’t worry too much about getting their attention. This experiment won’t change much.

I don’t want attention but a little respect would do.

I’ve seen people that were 100% right getting downvoted into oblivion. I got to -200 simply asking if a tank was new when he was kicked for not knowing a route.

I’ll wait to see if the CC yields fruit before I put them as useless as Mvps.

There’s only a handful of these guys. They’re not going to be able to speak to all of you lol. They have no more power to enact change than you do. I wouldn’t get worked up over it.

The person you are replying to made a very odd claim that “he could see I had him on ignore by my profile”. I have nobody on Ignore in WoW and you can’t tell who has you ignored by a profile. I don’t think I have ever even interacted with them. He was also saying he was putting all the Council on Ignore.

Just odd. I mean, if you put everyone on ignore of course you won’t hear from them.

At this point I am just not worrying about it.

1 Like

The people the playerbase needs to get respect from are the employees who have created the game design philosophy.

Actually, they do. There was a topic on here called Wow Christmas wish list. People listed quite a few things. I think it was Letholas? that moved the list to the CC forum.

I think you guys are missing the overall problem with this. The forums will always complain…always. That was true in BC and Wrath and it will continue to be true forever. That’s why Blizz stopped interacting with the forums in the first place.

The way GD seems to have reacted to the whole CC thing sort of reminds me of that old Dr Seuss story, something about stars upon thars.

Except the only one I’ve seen act all stupid after he got a star stamped on his belly got that star promptly removed, and GD even lost their minds over that! :rofl:

I’m for letting this CC thing play out and see what happens, but GD keep doing your thing. It’s pretty entertaining. :popcorn:

3 Likes

I’ll do the same ,they have all the research and materials to make what they like out of all of it and I’m not adding any more to any lists.

Correct! This is my post on the CC

and I pulled ideas from this GD post:

3 Likes

Dislike posts you don’t like… well that’s the problem right there. Maybe you don’t like the person posting something so you automatically downvote everything they post. That’s why downvotes are terrible no matter what platform you’re on.

I don’t understand why they kept the upvotes.

1 Like

You are being naive, Blizzard is not going to listen to the community council.
They will ignore the big requests and post reflective replies on other. This whole thing is. A PR stunt. Posting about a small percentage being able to give their opinion to blizz is pointless when blizz isn’t even looking at that feedback seriously.

Did they listen in shadowlands beta ? Did they listen in WOD beta ? What makes you think they will listen now ?

1 Like