5- WoD leveling perks.
6- Legion artifact burrowed power.
7- Metzen.
8- Pandaria treasure finding.
9- Bonus rolls.
10- WoD lumbering.
11- Simplified WQs. Not a “to do list”.

7 Likes

AOTC mounts, old Mage Tower appearances, even the Scarab Lord mount.

4 Likes

Bring back the MoP Phoenix mounts.

8 Likes

Personally, I think we should bring back decent players. I know I’m asking for a lot, but yeah… that’s what I want to see.

I’d like them to reactivate the effects of old legendaries and set bonuses. They already have the technology to disable that stuff in current content if wonky scaling causes issues (like they’ve disabled the Heart of Azeroth in Shadowlands), but it feels really bad not being able to mess around with it in Timewalking at least.

But I see the Gladiator Stance request a lot. That would be amazing, too.

7 Likes

This. And, FIX THE HEIRLOOMS.

3 Likes

I demand more Titanforged loot and burst of speed honor pvp talents for fun of course

1 Like

There are a lot more posts up there than the one about Master Loot.

3 Likes
  1. class glyphs, both minor and major that change the talents/abilities. In fact professions in general just need more relevance to the character/worlds themselves.
  2. updated world assets and models, only so much can be done on this one due to the engine, but maybe start with Warlock and Hunter pets and go from there? We have several models with unique features that lose them when tamed.
  3. pre-WoD cross armor type mogging, if my Hunter wants to mog leather then that’s sensible.
  4. world centric and character centric story telling, pre-WoD the story was epic without so many gimmicks and shoe horned in shock tactic moments, it flowed naturally and this allowed the big story moments to happen spontaneously of their own merit and gave them value (MoP had things like people getting Sha possessed, even Taran Zhu, which felt appropriate knowing his character). The story was largely corny, and majorly campy, but it’s dark and developmental events were EARNED by a good narratively flowing plot.
7 Likes

A few things for the list:

Master Loot as an available option for raids
Reforging
Archeology (I know it technically still exists, but there should be Shadowlands, and future expansion, archeology)
Bonus rolls
Gust of Wind for Shaman

7 Likes

Bring back casual pvp :+1:

Maybe copy WoD’s gearing system? That was awesome.

5 Likes

I’ll toss in another.

Armor dye.

I know Blizz has stated the engine WoW runs blah blah but I don’t buy that. it’s a simple pallet swap and Blizz does it all the time.

Just add it into Inscription and let the mats be the inks they produce.
Done and done.

9 Likes

Non-scaled open world. More specifically, old content. With Chromie time available, there is zero reason to keep old content scaled.

3 Likes

Yeah it seems kind of odd that we have scaling now that we have Chromie time now.
Scaling removed so much from the leveling experience that new players miss most of the story and get to max level having no idea who all these important figures are.
The story seems like gibberish at this point if you are new.

1 Like

Bring back devs who actually cared about the game and a director who knows what they are doing and not some raid logger.

9 Likes
bring back 2004, so I can go right at Albuquerque
2 Likes

Sockets baseline, profession enchants( belt buckles, gem sockets, spell thread, leather working patches(?), major glyphs, meta gems etc etc), reforging(replace 40% of a secondary with another one), class buffs(mark of the wild, blessings, etc).

9 Likes

Ranged survival.

12 Likes

Casting lightning bolt on the move

9 Likes

Fun. Just bring back fun.

7 Likes