The Big Druid Bug list

I never said that. Im not high enough level on the Druid for that. Is that an example to the contrary?

I wasn’t able to :frowning:

Another huge bug to add to this list is druid movement speeds, which are being calculated incorrectly.

Travel form and minor speed should stack multiplicatively, along with the PVP set bonus which is being added soon. Currently, we see a flat 140% movement speed while in cheetah even with minor speed which is incorrect.

the bonus should be 1.4*1.08 = 151.2% movement speed

With the PVP set bonus, this would be 1.4 * 1.08 * 1.15 = 173.8% which is faster than people on normal mounts. This is working properly

From Wowiki:

Druid and Shaman travel forms also exhibit this multiplicative stacking; the 15% increase they receive from the [PvP-Rare] set yielding a total SUSTAINED speed of 161%.

1 Like

Put this on your list.

Furor + Wolfshead is still giving 20 rage.

For the sake of testing I reset my talents. The findings are:

No points in furor and no helm: 0 rage. no combat.

No furor but helm on: Instant 5 rage when shifting and then a split second tick where you get 5 more rage. You are not placed in combat. In fact. the additional 5 rage appears to be just 2 rage since the ooc rage decay starts immediately after you gain the second 5 rage. Confirmed by being in combat with a mob so there was no rage decay.

Furor, no helm: 10 rage and are placed in combat for approx 5-6 seconds.

Furor and helm: 5 rage instantly when shifting, then the 10 from furor and the apparent 5 additional from the helm for 20 total. You are placed in combat for what appears to be the same amount of time.

I’ll gladly take an extra 5 rage, so no complaints here.

Up, can confirm the movement speed bug after loggin on an inn in travel form. You get the 40% extra in all forms until you use travel form and cancel aura again.

Can confirm the Wolfshead rage bug, and the furor combat bug.
Please fix!!

Why would you want to fix that when it gives us extra rage?

If we are legitimately interested in fixing bugs, it’s vital that we treat even beneficial bugs as bugs that need to be fixed.

3 Likes

While it’s interesting to hear such a bug exists, I think druids not benefiting universally from stacking movement bonuses is a much more pressing issue.

Druids are moving far too slow in PVP, people are getting their speed bonuses to base speed, but we are not maintaining that gap in speed like we should. This is exactly WHY speed bonuses stack, because if they didn’t, every advantage you get in speed is negated by the bonuses other’s have

Vanilla not only recognizes this, but makes speed bonuses multiplicative, meaning not only do you maintain your speed gap, but you actually get a little bit more on top.

Which is genius.

Updated the OP with the movement speed bug

2 Likes

Should add the bug where if u enter an inn in travel form and log out while transformed, you log in to a 140% speedster, maintained even if instanced, shapeshifted, slowed, etc. Can only be removed loggin out or turning into travel form again.

1 Like

Did WPL today. Could apply Rip to skeletons and various ghosts and banshees just for good measure. As I said earlier, I have yet to find a mob I cannot use Rip on.

1 Like

Can confirm. I was running circles around rogues and warriors in duels. This needs to be fixed asap. Please add it to the list!

1 Like

can you add the fact that RIP is not removed by the stoneform racial dwarf?

1 Like

zzzz and Blizzard still not acknowledging or responding.

RIP is buged it can be put on bleed immune targets

rip isnt classified as a bleed in vanilla.

its not bugged, they did this because they thought it would be unfair if so many things were immune to that much of their damage

edit- i just noticed why you cared, its working as intended vs stone form

This is an exploit in my opinion and not a bug

I’m not going to add it to the list because blizzard likes to ban me without cause or notice and this will likely be hotfixed because it’s actually beneficial to druids

wrong
_https://vanilla-wow.fandom.com/wiki/Rip
also just watch one of the many vanilla movies on you tube when feral druids solo kill bleed immune boss in brd and you will see that they never use RIP

1 Like

lolwut. Add it to the list. It needs to be fixed.