The Big Druid Bug list

I’m assuming it was to keep people from uploading it to youtube (when a key frame was used as the thumbnail) because you weren’t able to choose your own thumbnail until 2007.
Funny enough the video as it was, was posted to the WoW forums, I guess no one caught it back then and I surely didn’t catch it until just today which is mind boggling.

The edit is complete I’m just slowly watching through the video to make sure no other surprises were left by mew.

Dirty druid :cry::sob:

It’s back online same URL de-smutified.

What was it? Pr0nz?

I’m gonna do a little research on cheetah speed with boots and get back to this thread

Gimped mount speed is one thing but druids not moving at their full clip is devastating to PVP on the order of Mana burning in form.

When WSG releases we need full multipliers being given

1 Like

Man this just makes me sad

I 100% remember this being the case, I played a High Warlord Feral Druid with the HWL mace, and we would kill time waiting for Burning Crusade ganking people as mini skeletons in WPL/EPL all day.

This is definitely a bug with the modern client and not functioning how Classic really was. I really hope they fix this, this is one of the reason I actually rolled a druid alt. I just got my noggen fogger on druid and it’s “keeping the buff up” while shape shifted, but it’s not keeping the models. You would stay in skeleton form while in cat/bear/human 100% previously.

1 Like

Bump.
Blue post and FIX anytime soon?

The Extra energy per tick is related to spirit.

you can get extra energy with high spirit.
been known for a while. rogues do too.

is that a bug??

I just tested this and was not able to reproduce spirit increasing spirit regen. I get the same result with an extra energy point on the tick every 3-4 ticks, spirit gear vs no spirit.

I’ve noticed a bug while leveling with a friend of mine. He would agro “insert caster npc name here” it would start casting a spell at him, i would then pull agro in cat form from using Ravage, Shred etc… time the spell finish casting at him where I had pulled agro it hits me instead.

I also oom myself before pulling the pylons’ Arcane elementals.

Didn’t think we’d see a blue post.

Community managers keep up the good work flagging comments though.

3 Likes

weird. i read about it months ago. and that was the consensus then. ahh well.

maybee haste? ohh well. free energy.

Maybe we’ll get lucky and a blue will see this.

I didn’t see… Barkskin or Nature’s Grasp not usable while shifted or perhaps I read over it.

unfortunately barkskin/nature’s grasp weren’t useable in forms in vanilla.

I appear to have found a new bug. I cannot find a single mob in the game that isn’t susceptible to Rip. As a bleed, mobs like golems, elementals, skeletons etc are all immune. This functions as intended as far as Rake is concerned, but not Rip. Very strange.

1 Like

Really? You can apply rip to skeletons in WPL??