[BUG] Druid Travel Form [FIXED]

[BUG] Druid Travel Form: Allows druids to move at travel form speed, in any form or outside of form. Works indoors, outdoors, and inside of instances. (Also works after you use flight path, or after you use boat, tram, zeplin)

Step 1: Be level 30+
Step 2: Cast travel form
Step 3: Run into Inn. Or (if inside of city) a building which you would normally be taken out of form (dismounted) in.
Step 3 1/2: While running inside of a building or inn, instantly log out before you are taken out of travel form and continue to hold W through logout and login.
Step 4: Login

Bug will persist until you enter travel form again.

4 Likes

Yes! Now I can stay in cat form for travel and grinding!

Didn’t feel like I needed to say this but, I’m just showing this to make awareness of the bug (which I haven’t seen any posts about). Be smart, I don’t want anyone to be banned as a result of showing this.

3 Likes

Good find! this should definitely be fixed along with the other druid bugs

1 Like

yay something else theyll never fix and ill exploit :smiley:

1 Like

Dang why did they even bother with all the testing. All these druid bugs are insane

5 Likes

up.
Fix this, and also fix the fact that the boots enchant isn’t stacking with any other bonus speeds, it works on bear, works cat when stealther, doesn’t work with cat when the 30% bonus is applied. Speeds aren’t being calculated correctly.

2 Likes

Bump because Ravid refuses to list this on his Druid bug list.

1 Like

It’s not a bug it’s an exploit

“It’s not a sword, it’s a sharpened piece of metal with a hilt on it!”

An exploit is just a bug that can be used for a player’s benefit. In this case, the druid’s benefit quite often means another player’s detriment- i.e. a bug.

Exploit: [to take advantage] of a flaw in a computer system, typically for malicious purposes

I.e a bug. Thanks for agreeing with me. The exploit here would be using the travel form bug to outrun people in PvP, whilst spamming moonfire, or to run through dungeons at a much faster pace than otherwise possible. The bug is that travel form speed is being kept in other forms.

I don’t see you crying about priests being able to mana burn shifted druids which is basically an EXPLOIT on par with the travel speed bug in how game breaking they are in PVP

The bug is druids losing Mana while shifted

The exploit is doing this on purpose

Likewise

The bug is druids are having movement speed issues in travel form, which I’ve documented

The exploit is using it to your advantage

Yeah- it’s on your list, just as this bug should be. It should be fixed. I’ve never said otherwise. Why is the mana burn thing on your list, if it’s an “exploit” (which is just the use of a bug or unintended mechanic for a player’s benefit)?

LOL no. Stop lying- this is a separate bug and you know it.

I appreciate you putting so much stock in my bug list but at the end of the day it doesn’t really mean anything just like all the other threads in this forum

You’re welcome. If it doesn’t matter, you’re spending an awful lot of time trying to justify not including two sentences in a post that you’ve meticulously maintained.

It’s similar to how it’s always non-melee classes complaining about leeway, meanwhile all the warriors reply saying “#nochanges”

At least leeway was intentionally put into the game. Whether or not it’s a successful emulation of Vanilla is up for debate. This bug is non-Vanilla as far as anyone can tell- it would’ve been abused to hell and back if it was. I get your point, though. Everyone wants the game bug free up until the bug is to their benefit.