The Big Druid Bug list

Again, this is an exploit and is purposely done, it doesn’t apply to the class at large.

The other bugs on this list apply to all druids equally and they have no choice in the matter

The discussed exploit is a choice and is obviously noticable if triggered by accident

Wow I think our hunter friend nailed down the energy and rage issue

it was changed

There are plenty of bugs on this list that require the player to do specific actions to trigger them. It’s pretty obvious you aren’t listing this bug because it is immensely beneficial to druids.

Hahahaha oh man… what a surprise! I was 100% right the other day in calling you out.

Exploits are done purposely to gain an advantage bugs are present regardless of if the person wants them or not

You can say whatever you’d like but my reasoning is pretty simple

I also said nowhere that this shouldn’t be fixed immediately. I’m just not going to put a blantent exploit on the same level as bugs that have existed for 6 months without being addressed

And how do you know this hasn’t existed for 6 months? This bug hurts 8/9 classes in the game. Why shouldn’t it be on the list? You’re arguing a distinction that really doesn’t exist in gaming- an exploit is just a bug that players can use to their advantage. In that regard, mana burning druids in form is an exploit. That’s on your list. You’re doing a mental triple McTwist to justify reducing visibility of a bug that lets druids break the game.

Druids having bugs in travel form is clearly documented in the op

I’m not going to spread exploits, that’s actually against the TOS

If that was the case, your entire list should have you banned 10 times over and the bug report forum wouldn’t exist. Hell, you could even list it as “A bug exists where players are able to maintain travel form speed buff in other forms. Applies indoors. Bug only fixes on logout or travel form usage.”

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HONAsk6X5D8

2006 !!!
you can see that he never use rip on this bleed immune boss

I was able to finally pick up the quest Chief Engineer Scooty today after being locked out of it since Classic launched. Can anyone else confirm if this is true or not?

Druids are also getting feared by hunters after shifting into caster form

Yup works for me as well, just picked it up after seeing ur post

Outside of this post and the minority of players that visit the forums, have we had any response from Blizzard or the Classic WoW team on these issues?

Fix the mana burn effecting feral forms… This is so broken 2 viper stings sitting in bear form and I’m completely out of mana.

1 Like

Absolutely not

This is my last day with an active sub

We’ll see if they decide to fix the game so they can make some money like every other company on earth

Lets hope they fix Druids today

Not sure if they addressed the “hit” issue. My regular attacks seem to hit fine. My abilities though…like ferocious bite miss back to back in spurts on occasion. Lvled up a weapon to 225/230 and unarmed to 202/230 and seems to be better but still have odd times abilities miss like 3-5 times back to back. seems kinda loopy

1 Like

Bump for mana burning in forms