The Big Druid Bug list

Swipe’s threat generation is completely random.
If i want to switch target to apply FF and continue swiping my first main target wil simply run off to someone else.

Knock bucks completely clear threat and i have to run and retaunt. There is no reduction.

Also you don’t need a GM To tell you that mana burn shouldn’t work in form. We have no mana to burn when shifted. There’s plenty of vanilla videos out there showing druids in pvp not getting mana burned.

Apparently feral charge and bash share a DR

I…

I don’t…

I can’t even…

IT ISN’T EVEN A STUN

1 Like

hmm I didn’t notice this when specced feral charge but I don’t have it anymore so cant confirm

Don’t worry, they have a legion reference client that can confirm this is accurate.

Your memory is simply faulty. This is how it always was. Stop looking through your rose-tinted, private-server tainted glasses.

Oh shoot! Did I say legion reference client? I meant vanilla…yeah, definitely a vanilla reference client!

4 Likes

haha!

Yep shared DR. Charge and Bash only for it to count as a 2 second stun even though it should be 5.
Great work.

I’m still loving the fact that Druid’s are getting mana burned while in bear/cat form ABSOLUTELY DESTROYING PVP.
Amazing work. Top notch server. 10/10 would PAY to play forever.

Just finished getting NoggenFogger quest finished. Fun to find out that when you shift the costume effect is lost… #nochanges though right? SO many druid bugs…

4 Likes

alot of macros and scripts wont work cause they moved classic to the legion engine and changed the aip to brake some add ons they did not want people using

Wait a tick - the talent isn’t even working!?

Real scary. Because if talents like that aren’t working, it means other talents can easily be not working as well - and we just can’t notice them.

Have to wonder whether the multipliers and numbers are accurate as well? If blizzard can mess talents up to where they have no affect, hard to trust them that their % modifiers are accurate as well.

I was wondering why I seemingly only critically strike enemies about 25% of the time with my backer a ability while I have a 55% critical strike chance (supposedly) with my talents.

1 Like

getting to the point where i’m pretty much done playing Druid. It’s not fun, it’s just plain frustrating.
We’re f***d in pvp and we’re f***d in pve regardless of our role.

We’re a free kill in wpvp, we’re somewhat semi useless as tanks and downright trash as dps.
Talents are broken, abilities are off, batching screws it all up…So much is wrong with the class not sure how or why it’s still this way 2 months later…

2 Likes

I just wanna clarify that maybe I’m wrong about imp HS not decreasing cast time after seeing the full times but combined with spell batching it gets really old with spells that take 3 seconds to land have another half a second delay especially combined with shaman chain heals getting server side speed on hops. It’s almost impossible to not get completely sniped out every heal.

I’ve been holding it down every raid, but as with everything as a drudid it’s just not enjoyable and that’s what the game is about

I’m also wondering when my sub is supposed to run out it should be soon

2 Likes

Spell batching HAS GOT TO BE tuned. I was doing a lot of PvP today the delay is insane. We are talking:

(1) a rogue hitting me two times, two seconds into a kidney shot. Literally auto attacking me while stunned.

(2) me vanishing, and about two seconds later being unstealthed by a warrior who had auto attacked before I had vanished.

The attacking you while stunned is ludicrous. Never in vanilla was a person able to literally attack you while under stealth for seconds. I understand spell batching, and could see an auto attack or two go off IMMEDIATELY after being stunned. But to be auto attacked literally two seconds later after stunning an enemy and the stun is less than halfway through is just downright bonkers. The delay is more like 2,000 MS, not the claimed 400.

My theory is that the 400 MS is the “artificial” server lag tacked on, and that it is added to normal server lag, making it much more.

3 Likes

Blizzard has released a totally garbage game. I wish they turned off spell batching for stuns and interrupts - you literally need to cast your interrupt ability a whole second or two before the cast of the enemy for it to work, and even then it’s only sometimes.

This was NOT vanilla. Our internet’s were slow, and I remember there being at least 100-200 MS of lag constantly. But I never experienced 1,000-2,000 MS (aka 1-2 seconds) of lag,

3 Likes

You must surely be enjoying mobs turning to face you when you stun them from behind?
I know I am /sarcasm

3 Likes

Imp healing touch is working that’s false

Ignoring how lame spell batching is most of these other bugs are pretty game breaking. Looking at you mana burn…

Getting mana bruned by the Pylon Elementals in DM West to where you need to pretty much oom yourself pre pulls to avoid the damage is just garbage.

Goes for any mob/boss anyways.

BUMP FFS BUMP

4 Likes

My apologies

Sorry the Mewmewfinal video had an obscene picture in the middle of it (1 frame), I edited the video using the youtube editor as best I could there will be a chunk missing. Until the edit finishes processing the video will be private.

Still no fix and halloween will be over soon so no free/armored skeleton forms :frowning:

-Time

Just wanted to add a premptive bug before it even drops because I know it will be live considering Blizzard’s behavior so far

The PVP set bonus that druids get that give a multiplicative bonus while in travel and cat (and I believe bear) will likely not give the proper bonuses.

Also, I have not tested yet but that actually brings up another bug I hadn’t of thought of yet. Is minor speed stacking with cheetah like it should multiplicatively? I saw a chart somewhere that shows all the different values for bonus movement speeds, in cheetah, cat, and with boots, etc, and I’m almost positive those values are incorrect since the movement speed bonus with mounts is also incorrect.

I’m super sorry to hear that Time. Very unfortunate. We lost our biggest piece of evidence we had to refute Noggenfogger being a bug

Now granted this wouldn’t have fixed by Halloween anyways

Is there any timeline on a reupload and can you link it again when it does get re-uploaded.

If you need I can edit it with Adobe premiere and cut the smut out. Idk why someone would do that very weird :frowning: