The Battleground Clan recruitment thread

:joy::rofl: speaking of, our only 2-3 wipes may or may not have been caused by my blueberry pulling the bottom level of mobs toward the end :scream:

2 Likes

What’s a blueberry in Classic? That used to be a derogatory term for a Draenei.

Idk isn’t that what we call the VW? Looks like one to me.

Oh ok. I’ve never heard it called that. I just remember people on the forums during TBC calling Draenei that word derogatorily.

lol!!

We had a hunter in a group for rfk that his pet would just attack everything and pull mobs far far away. We couldn’t figure it out because of how random it was. It almost felt like he had /petattack macro’d to tab or mouseclick. We finally convinced him to just not use a pet.

2 Likes

I finally used imp but it died in 5 seconds. We had that area cleared and headed to boss though.

1 Like

We had a lock in one of our sm groups that used hellfire for mega damage. I think he was saccing his vw right before going ham with hellfire but not entirely sure. I didn’t have to heal him that much and he blew the dps meters out of the water.

1 Like

That reminds me of Demo Lock back in Mists. Jug, I’m not sure if you played one back then or not. But between Demon form/Hellfire and your Felguard using Felstorm, you were an AoE fiend (I refrain from using words that refer to deity figures in respect for the agnostic posters).

I didn’t play Lock until idk when. When I first started I was Tauren Warrior :joy:

1 Like

o_O I… wouldn’t have seen that one coming.

But, in the off chance you’re around in 2027 when Mists of Pandaria classic comes out, play Demo.

1 Like

Whatever it was, the damage was insane and made me class jealous lol…

omg jug seriously?! What did you name it? Jugs?

1 Like

Jugasr, maybe?

1 Like

Honestly don’t remember :sob:

1 Like

It has begun…

1 Like

Wait a sec… Is that THE forums??

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to try and hunt each of us down. One by one.

This thread will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Edit: Alright who’s been fiddling with the countdown timer?!

2 Likes

I know someone else who may be guilty of that. Not mentioning any names (but it started with Squeek and ended with toy). Questing the elite dwarves at Dun Modr 1 or 2 at a time as a 2 person worked fine til the blueberry chased a runner and brought 7 more.

Party chat:
oh [censored] RUN!

2 Likes

wow JD, now you’ve done it:

2 Likes

Wait, so they patched it already?

I meant to test this last night after seeing that other thread but I was never around bb or ratchet. I still can’t help but speculate it’s another typical the sky is falling forum threads.