The Battleground Clan recruitment thread

As suspected, people are talking out of their butts. I just logged in and went from Hinterlands to ratchet to walk a poor 43 sham into the water. If not for these forums, he would not have to swim this morning but here we are with him somewhere in the ocean.

1 Like

Awesome, I still have a chance to do that.

Shadowmeld makes it awesome. I’ve seen a couple alliance priests get on the boat and it’s just screaming obvious what they are up to. The horde target them and keep going los of their casts or even just attack.

In retail if someone starts casting at you when you don’t have anything targeted it auto targets. I don’t think it does that in classic until you take damage from them. It makes it easier to get mc’s off.

1 Like

We’re still missing people. I see Mauden has a guy on Grobb but I never see him.

Darville needs a NE too.

That’s likely because their instant curse, that they use to open, doesn’t do damage until it’s first tick. They complain about it a lot in areas with lots of contested mobs

Yea it’s just that the wand I’ve been using is 1.8 sec and I see the dot on the mob before I ever hit my wand.

You guys still playing retail also?

How many in the Grobb Mobb?

1 Like

There’s about 32 in the guild and majority are from the forums. We average 8-10 during EST primetime.

2 Likes

I have forgotten how to log into retail

1 Like

No tremor totem for shamans in Classic ?

Classic Shaman, level 18.

1 Like

https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=8143/tremor-totem

Yea it’s there. Or are you referencing us being alliance instead of horde?

No I was wondering why the Shaman got MCed into water if he had the tremor totem to counter

You can’t do that while mounted :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’d have to drop the totem prior to being charmed, otherwise he’s at the mercy of Jd.

1 Like

You can MC a mounted target ?

Yes.

10char

1 Like

Aaah… can you MC a mounted target in retail too ?

It’s been almost a year since I played my priest but yes I believe so if memory serves me well.

1 Like

Well learnt something new … I never thought that was possible .