The average WoW player just has 1-3 characters

Does that count in the Goldshire Inn on Moon Guard?

Asking for a friend :joy:

2 Likes

Are you asking for directions or?

Asking for a friend.

1 Like

I think I probably have about 10 but I always main 1. That main sees 90%+ of my play time.

I switch mains occasionally during an expansion depending on how the class is doing in m+.

I don’t hunt for S tier but I also won’t waste a season on bottom tier either. I also play different roles each season.

I’ve done this a few times, too. I won’t have fun with a character unless I get that right combination of race, appearance, class, and name. I almost need to give them a personality, too. Otherwise it’s into the bin with them.

1 Like

I have over 50 now. When did they remove the cap? Not complaining, just happy that I didn’t have to delete characters to level with my wife’s.

I really just have this one, the other couple of 70’s i have just do some stuff for mount chances, all they have on is some basic catch up gear, they get no love lol

I have like 20 but i really play just one , rest are mostly for mount farming

to be fair, the vast majority of players never see the forums so your data will be wildly skewed. tho, i do agree with you.

Addicted forum-dwellers can’t conceive that other people aren’t nearly as addicted to the game as they are.

Good psychological experiment on display here.

Pretty sure I have every class at max level and a few doubles for one horde and one alliance.

Being normal is overrated anyway.

2 Likes

They raised the cap to 60 per account when Dracthyr came out. I only found out during the post-Blizzcon Q&A myself, so don’t beat yourself up too much. lol

2 Likes

I have probably 30-35 characters across retail and the few I have on classic. I have maybe 7/8 max levels atm.

1 Like

I have 4 max levels and i don’t know how many 60+, but i will say that functionally, i have 2 characters: my main and my miner/herbalist. I like focusing on my main and don’t feel the need to replay content on an alt (unless it’s class/race specific content that I want to see the story for, or collect cosmetics).

1 Like