The average WoW player just has 1-3 characters

Is this… is this true?

[edit]
Glad to see the majority here disagrees with this statement!

I made a poll!

2 Likes

Doubtful. Perhaps 1-3 characters they actively play…but not 1-3 characters total.

34 Likes

Citation needed.

10 Likes

lets see what would i be classified as with 15 alts lol

Well I’m classified as mentally ill by many whenever I feel the need to request for more character slots. available to buy or whatever.

7 Likes

I’d say with 58% certainty that its 52% true. Give or take 30%.

8 Likes

I have 10 characters at max level lol

I’d have more if I had taken better advantage of the Timeways event.

4 Likes

I don’t believe it. I can’t believe it.

… because that would make me super abnormal.

8 Likes

You mean 1-3 accounts filled with alts right? Most folks I know have at least 3 to 10 max level alts.

13 Likes

I have like 30 characters all on the same server. Roughly 6-8 of them are max level.

5 Likes

Same. I have an 11th at 67 that I am trying to get the motivation to finish during this TW’ing with the anniversary buff.

1 Like

Off the top of my head, I can count 13 characters that I have, although I only play 1-2 at any given time.

I’ve got 5 characters in Illidan, that’s my original server so my old main is there, was playing there earlier in DF season 1/2 before I came back to Stormrage.

I’ve got 4 characters on Stormrage, all gnomes lol, and that’s what I’m currently playing now, this guy.

Bleeding Hollow, I have another 4 characters, that was my realm I sought out for PvP, and I played there mostly during Legion.

Most characters I’ve got were because I had a cool mog or mount, and wanted a character to match, also the heritage armors.

Only 6 of those, about half, are lvl 70, and in PvP gear, because I played them for half a season or two before coming to another alt.

Imma stick on this guy probably until the end of DF.

1 Like

I have 5 that I play regularly. 20+ total across two servers.

2 Likes

lmao…that player thinks tauren are fluffy and cute? pretty?
Tauren are no better looking or worse than tuskarr, and yet we have TWO tauren races.
I just ignore self serving ‘information’ like that poster offers.

and I have somewhere around 100 characters total spread over multiple Bnet/Wow accounts

5 Likes

I need to finally get my DK to 70 so I can start working on that fantastic tier set.

And I guess finally level my Evoker now that they’re somewhat fixing Soar in 10.2.5

3 Likes

Played consistently, just 1 for me, but I have tons of characters.

Before they raised the limit, I had to delete a few to make new alts.

I’m waiting until they fix it to start leveling mine. Soar will make running through all the DF quests so much more fun.

3 Likes

I fully intend to level mine entirely through Timewalking so it won’t be necessary there.

I outright refuse to play it in the open world until they fix it, though. Playing a dragon just so you can ride around on another dragon is immersion ruining beyond any ability to rationalize it away.

8 Likes

Well… not in the ways that this game is designed, at least.

1 Like

Probably entirely speculation on their part, and they likely don’t play the game very much.

1 Like