The average WoW player just has 1-3 characters

Right?! It feels less silly in visage form but mounting up on a dragon or drake as a character… with freaking wings is ridiculous.

6 Likes

I have one character at max level, my main a Forsaken Warlock. That’s just the nature of things.

2 Likes

pharazon has too many characters, 146awkward look monkey meme

12 Likes

I have around 40 alts, but I focus on 6 Alliance, 6 Horde. Currently left with getting heritage armor for Mag’har/Tauren/Goblin.

2 Likes

TIL I am significantly above average at something, time to tell my parents!

3 Likes

Have you considered a mage tank or DH tank locked at lvl 10? >3

i have 15 alts so idc about LFR parsing

2 Likes

Why? :dracthyr_a1:

6 Likes

7 Likes

They have a spreadsheet tracker for all of their alts… that’s all I need to see, lol.

4 Likes

I have a pretty extreme amount of chars but past a point I’m not really sure what there even is to do with them. They just end up collecting dust or used exclusively for stuff like heartbreaker farming.

1 Like

It would make you above average. Isn’t that good?

1 Like

I have one too, but I don’t have near that many alts lol! It helps me keep up with professions, levels, etc.

3 Likes

I think I have somewhere in the low 20s amount of characters in varying degrees of leveled.

12 at max level.

1 Like

Why not

5 Likes

It’s official, I am not average, lol.

When we had 11 (?) max characters per server I had all 11 maxed one of each class. When they allowed us to have 50 on one server I had 25-30 max levels and another 10-15 holding names or toons I was going to level when bored. I always get bored of a max level and delete them and replace them so I’ve deleted over 30 max levels in my WoW career.

I now only have 3 max levels, 10+ in their 60’s and about 5 in their 50’s. Than I have a handful of level 20’s or below that I use when F2P to do all the quests in each zone to get all possible zone quest transmogs before I use them while subbed to finish up everything.

2 Likes

I have my main and 2 alts that are fairly active and then like 3 other toons that are just kind of hanging out. I can see that where people have 1-3 active but there are multiple alts on their account that just kinda sit.

1 Like

Got you by 3… I have 13 70’s. Everything except Evoker and I will never touch one of those. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I have one of every class on both factions at max level or last expansions max level (probably 65% current max to last max at this point), and while I don’t think having that many is the norm, I feel that 1-3 is way to few for it either.

2 Likes

I still have my TWW pre-order 70 boost for a rainy day lol

Might boost a Forsaken rogue I have at lvl 3 with the intention to get the heritage armor someday. It’ll just sit derelict after that until they add a posture toggle though, can’t stand the hunchbacks.

3 Likes