The Ancients Misbehaving welcoming casual, social and lgbtq players

We are a lgbt inclusive guild that’s casual and social and always looking for more folks to join us!!

We are a lgbtq, social and casual guild looking for more to join our community of friends.

I am looking for a guild for my holy pally looking for a group to level with and eventually raid with

1 Like

Feel free to message me in game!

By btag is YogSothoth16#1918

Bump!
/10char

Always looking for more to join us!! We are casual, social and lgbtq inclusive!

We are a lgbtq inclusive, social and casual guild always looking for more to join us. We have an active community and player base.

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of adults who want to be a part of a lgbtq focused, social and casual guild.
Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game.

We raid tues/wed from 8:00 to 11:00 pm est. We have a normal/heroic progression raid group. We are not an aotc guild.

We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements.
We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down, come regularly and ready to raid and leave any drama at the door.

We are a diverse and inclusive, lgbt along with allies guild. We have both lgbt and straight here and we want this guild to be a safe haven from the toxic environment that can be found in wow.

Weekly schedule
Normal raid Tue/Wed 8:00-11:00 pm est
9/9 normal Bod
6/9 heroic Bod
2/2 normal CoS
8/8 normal Eternal palace
5/8 heroic Ep
12/12 Normal Ny’alotha The Waking City
10/12 Heroic Ny’alotha
Heroic content once finished with normal, but we are not an aotc guild.

Current raid needs are 2 tank/dps offspec, and a few more dps

Check out: https://guildsofwow.com/the-ancients-misbehaving
Jen–battlemom#1568
Dante – YogSothoth16#1918

This is a great guild and lots of really nice folks! A safe haven and non toxic!! So if you are looking for a casual, social and lgbt inclusive guild we are here!! Come join us for Shadowlands!!

1 Like

Bump for being such a great guild

Hey so, I totally appreciate the constructive feedback but it seems like you haven’t been in the guild for over a year and we aren’t sure who you are referring to. Would you like to reach out to us to talk about it?
My btag is YogSothoth16#1918

We are always looking for more to join us in SL. We are a casual, social and lgbt inclusive guild. If you are looking for a guild to run with and make friends in look us up!

This is a guild of really nice folks!

We have cookies too!!

Not sure how this message will be received but I had no other way of reaching out. I’m here to give my official good bye to the ancients as I was unable to. Let me put this out there that this guild was nothing short of amazing. I had nothing but wonderful experiences until the end. I left full of pettiness and anger and unfortunately burned bridges along the way. I miss the ancients and the wonderful sense of community everyday. Tho like the post says, this is an official good bye. The events that led up to me no longer being apart of this guild have left me emotionally distressed and mentally exhausted. I have not been able to move past it. I can no longer enjoy the game to what it once was. Not being able to log on and get greeted and feel apart of something. So I decided to quit wow as I don’t think I’ll be able to find the same sense of comfort in the game. Jen, thank you so much for the opportunity you gave me. The amount of love and support you give is unimaginable. You showed me nothing but care and support. You built a wonderful community, I hope it continues to grow. Dante, I never got the chance to truly know you. You’re funny and very passionate about the community. And I’m sorry for the events that happened. Ryan and ithrac, you are both amazing when it came to the raid. Ithrac you’re the most understanding and caring raid lead and Ryan you’re an outstanding tank, that no matter how frustrating things became you still stuck around to finish a fight. Seth, you became a friend. Someone I cherished and deeply cared for. Unfortunately for some reason we went our separate ways and I’m still hurt over it. Thank you ancients. You will always hold a special place in my heart. I miss you dearly. I wish the guild nothing but the best. May it continue to grow and cherish for years to come and may it always be a safe haven for the lgbt+ community and the outcast. I love you all. Good bye :black_heart:

1 Like

Love this guild. Will be back active for Shadowlands and able to resume raiding, I hope, once daylight savings time switches again.

I hope to see u again in raids in shadowlands Morgan!!

Lgbtq+, casual and social and filled with great people. If you are looking for a guild for shadowlands and want to have fun come join us!! We have cookies!!

and we have cookies too!

And free bags too :smiley:

this thread hasn’t been bumped enough.