The Ancients Misbehaving welcoming casual, social and lgbtq players

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of folks who want to be a part of a lgbtq focused, social and casual guild.
Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game.

We raid tues/wed from 8:00 to 11:00 pm est. We have a normal/heroic progression raid group. We are not an aotc guild.

We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements.
We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down, come regularly and ready to raid and leave any drama at the door.

We are a diverse and inclusive, lgbt along with allies guild. We have both lgbt and straight here and we want this guild to be a safe haven from the toxic environment that can be found in wow.

Weekly schedule
Normal raid Tue/Wed 8:00-11:00 pm est
9/9 normal Bod
6/9 heroic Bod
2/2 normal CoS
8/8 normal Eternal palace
5/8 heroic Ep
11/12 Normal Ny’alotha The Waking City
Heroic content once finished with normal, but we are not an aotc guild.

Current raid needs are 2 tank/dps offspec, and a few more dps

Check out: https://guildsofwow.com/the-ancients-misbehaving
Jen–battlemom#1568
Dante – YogSothoth16#1918

1 Like

Lots of fun People! We can always use more folks so if you are looking for a casual and social atmosphere that’s lgbtq inclusive look us up! We also raid for fun and are non toxic and not aotc focused.

I love this guild so much!!! Best guildies ever! xoxo So laid back and fun without all the Wow drama!

We have cookies and lots of fun!

Come check us out, we are 8/12 in ny’alotha if I counted right

7/12 my foxy friend! But yeah we are a bunch of fun, casual and social folks. Lgbtq inclusive and we do have a raid grp.

Now we are 8/12 :smiley:

Yes we are!!! We have fun as a guild and are always looking for more who want to be part of a casual, social and lgbtq inclusive guild! We raid Tues-Wed 8-11pm est. We are a non toxic and not an AOTC guild.

We are always looking for more to join us! We are a casual, social and Lgbtq inclusive with an active community. We strive to be non toxic and a safe haven for the lgbt community who want a place to play and have fun! We are also looking for more to raid with us. We raid tues and wed 8-11 pm est.

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of adults who want to be a part of a lgbtq focused, social and casual guild.
Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game.

We raid tues/wed from 8:00 to 11:00 pm est. We have a normal/heroic progression raid group. We are not an aotc guild.

We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements.
We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down, come regularly and ready to raid and leave any drama at the door.

We are a diverse and inclusive, lgbt along with allies guild. We have both lgbt and straight here and we want this guild to be a safe haven from the toxic environment that can be found in wow.

Weekly schedule
9/9 normal Bod
6/9 heroic Bod
2/2 normal CoS
5/8 heroic Ep
12/12 Normal Ny’alotha The Waking City
8/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

Jen–battlemom#1568

Looking for new friends to join us! We are casual, social and lgbtq inclusive! If you are looking for a grp of friends look us up!

We’ve got lot’s of friendly faces and a good atmosphere for anyone looking for a guild home.

I love this guild! They are all very kind, they always offer me help.
I’ll see you in Azeroth! Graphein. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Come check us out if you need a safe place to get away from the toxicity of the game

Looking for a casual, social and lgbtq inclusive then check us out! We have cookies!

Are you guys still recruiting for a raid team? Guardian Druid (been tanking at the Cutting Edge level since WoD, high Heroic Level since Wrath) . After Uldir progression I needed a long break as the natural toxic nature (people were great, expectations were draining) of continuous Mythic raiding was taking its toll. After 14 months decided it was time to come back to the game I love and am looking to raid again at a very casual level. Willing to server transfer for the right fit and may even consider playing feral if the guild fit is right and tank positions are full.

Coming back has been a process as trade chat guilds rise and fall and more established guilds are looking more for a Mythic commitment.

Thanks for your time.

Cow#11276

sent you a friend request, @chuckabear. Lets talk :smiley:

where do i sign up

1 Like

You can message me! My btag is YogSothoth16#1918

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of adults who want to be a part of a lgbtq focused, social and casual guild.

Weekly schedule
9/9 normal Bod
6/9 heroic Bod
2/2 normal CoS
5/8 heroic Ep
12/12 Normal Ny’alotha The Waking City
10/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

Jen–battlemom#1568