The Ancients Misbehaving welcoming casual, social and lgbtq players

Who would be best to talk to that pops on late night/early mornings?

Iā€™m always around late nights. Even if Iā€™m not in game feel free to btag me and shoot a message :smiley:

My btag is YogSothoth16#1918

2 Likes

Thanks for warm welcome tonight, already the guild feels so different to what Iā€™m used to (in a really good way!).

Glad to have you Battalion!!

are you guys looking for a tank?

Not for raiding, but we could always have more tanks for Dungeons :smiley:

bump up and bring the cookies for the Ancients! We are a lgbtq inclusive, casual and social guild looking for more to join the fun!

Just sent you a btag request. Iā€™d love to be in an inclusive non-toxic guild and Iā€™d love to be part of a LGBQ friendly group. Very much into chilling and casually experiencing the game.

1 Like

Happy to have you with us Oriskir :smiley:

Always looking for more to join us for game fun! We are Lgbtq focused and casual and social.

1 Like

Lgbt focused guild thatā€™s casual and social always looking for more.

1 Like

Would you guys be looking for a healer for your raid team by any chance? Been looking for an lgbtq raiding guild that matched my schedule all over.

Afraid we are full on raid healers at the moment :C

Been a long time since I disappeared from the game, but I can attest that this is a great group of people and you should consider joining them.

Do yall have an alliance side guild?

We donā€™t have an active alliance guild that is active sorry.

Happy holidays from the ancients :smiley:

1 Like

I wanted to thank The Ancients Misbehaving for helping my holy priest get her memory from ā€œthe Light of Eonsā€ New Years Day. I am a new player with my husband and would never have gotten this if you all hadnt been there taking it down. <3 <3 Have fun!

1 Like

Glad to have helped out :smiley:

Come check us out :smiley: