The Amani are worthy of respect

and getting lost on said trek for an entire month.

Because the very same elves had already commanded from afar (if not personally took part in) previous raiding parties on the very same lands.

https://imgur.com/a/aFzfnXU

In the first map we can see the grand expanse of four troll empires. We can also see what land the Dark Trolls migrated to.

Map 2 Before we even read about troll combat, we’re shown Azshara’s designs on the world: It is her world, and trolls are, at best, guests upon it. They were intent on taking land, and were taking land, and the trolls reacted to invasion into their homelands.

It never says they were lost.

The Highborne’s journey proved unexpectedly brutal. A ferocious blizzard stopped the elves dead in their tracks for nearly a month as they traveled, with no way to move forward or escape from the mountain passes.

Where’s the mention of being lost?

::He would gently hold your hand and lead you on the path to understanding before you decided to once again cope and seethe.::
https://imgur.com/a/BuShYlw

Nevermind that they weren’t following anything but a vague sense of “There’s magic around here…”

You realize that’s what I quoted? There’s no mention of being lost.
Another lie you’re pushing.

Ah, there’s the cope.
They traveled for a month and couldn’t find their way out.

It doesn’t say “couldn’t find their way out” either. Another lie.
It says the blizzard stopped them dead in their tracks and they had no way forward.

If they’re stopped dead in their tracks, how did they travel for a month in the storm, Irenaus?
Come on buddy.
You can do it.
I believe in you.

They weren’t, you need a better understanding of English. They were stopped for nearly a month during said travel.

That would be the correct way to phrase that were that the case.
They didn’t phrase it that way.
They didn’t phrase it that way because they were trying to find a way out for a month.

That’s a rephrasing of the same phrase. I could just repeat the exact words but you don’t understand them.

A cop stopped me for five minutes as I traveled home.

This doesn’t indicate I was lost.

Sure doesn’t say that, lol.

What a silly head-canon this is.

It’s literally stated that the region was “unknown” to Dath’remar and his followers.

Where, Varodoc?
:relieved:

It’s a restructuring of the phrase to make it say something that it does not.

You were literally given the quoted passage. :man_facepalming:

I literally showed a picture of the passage.
It doesn’t mention the land being unknown anywhere.
https://imgur.com/a/BuShYlw

Naw, it is the same meaning.

A cop stopped me for five minutes as I traveled home.

This doesn’t indicate I was lost.

Given how much the sundering reset the topography of the world, It isn’t like any knowledge they had before would of been very useful anyways. Even the ley lines would of all shifted around as the second well became their anchor point and not the old one.

2 Likes

Which doesn’t matter because it’s stated in the same passage that the High Elves did not know the Amani trolls lived there.

“But the Elves also discovered that another race called the region home, the barbaric Amani trolls”

Maybe try reading the entire passage, I know that media literacy is dead but it’s not that long. :rofl:

A blizzard stopped you from getting home as you traveled for a month with no way to escape the mountain passes.

Yeah, they got lost.
They were just vaguely following the sense of magic.

Except, they didn’t “get lost”, they were looking to reach the northern ley-lines and they quite clearly did not have ships and there’s only way one land route to reach the northern ley-lines because Quel’Thalas is a peninsula so… it’s really not a complicated story to understand.