The Amani are, infact, the good guys

Nothing says reasonable like trying to commit genocide over 4000 year old land claims.

The Roman Empire was closer in time than that. Maybe Italy should reclaim all the formerly Roman lands. That seem reasonable to you?

We are actually witnessing IRL what happens when colonized people start to resist. We can copy it to WOW and deliver some cold blooded justice.

Actually yes the germanic tribes were in the wrong to make the roman empire collapse by turning into violent plunderers. If the UN had existed back then then that civilization might still exist.

Weā€™re witnessing IRL what happens when people try to claim land based on claims of their ancestors thousands of years ago.

The Amani arenā€™t who you want them to be in this scenario.

High elves are the I.
Amani are the G.

Take it as you need.

Nope. The Amani are the ones trying to claim land and wipe out the inhabitants because their ancestors once lived there thousands of years ago.

The Amani never stopped living there. That is the difference. They never fled to another continent to avoid being wiped out. They stayed and looked for an opportunity to strike back between border skirmishes.

Plotting genocide for thousands of years doesnā€™t make it better.

There never was a genocide stop making stuff up. No one with a sane mind will ever side with the elves and their stooges over the more then justified trolls.

The trolls tried to wipe out the high elves multiple timesā€¦

Once again proving you have 0 knowledge of the lore youā€™re trying to talk about.

Colonizers always complain about ā€œreverse genocide.ā€

2 Likes

unless you have a source for that share it with us. If not then your argument is just hot air. And then I will hold Jaina accountable since she tried to drown Orgrimmar but was never punished. Seems we need to sink Kul Tiras to stop their empire from spreading.

The first chronicles covers the troll wars and the Amaniā€™s intent was to wipe out the high elves. So start there.

1 Like

I still dont get the idea that the Amani cant be victims here even if they are part of the problem or why it absolves the helves of anything.

They went from having the nelf empireā€™s boots on their neck to having to survive a nelf-caused catastrophe, then had high elf settlers land on their doorstep a short few yeara later.

I get that the helves didnt have a perfect political atlas of the world and couldnt pack up and move the sunwell once placed, but they picked one of the worst possible places to do so and did it after skirmishes broke out and the amanis presence was known.

Mfers should have went to the wetlands or something.

1 Like

My only problem is with the people pretending the Amani did nothing wrong. And this is how we end up with people just dunking on the Amani because nobody wants to be serious about it.

Until people do, I will continue to maintain that both groups suck

Alot of land was empty at the time so there was no need to settle somewhere where a large nation already existed before.

The people we killed try to kill us now? Oh no the horror!

Trying to commit genocide over 4000 year old land claims is a bad thing actually.

1 Like

If you donā€™t want to get a war then settle somewhere else easy as that, Azeroth is big enough.

The high elves settled where they did because the noticed the large leyline nexus where the sunwell is now. They didnā€™t migrate there for funsies, it was vital as the core of their magic fueled civilization to tie their Sunwell into the planetā€™s larger magical energy supply.

As far as we know the only other large ley nexus point in the eastern kingdoms is where Karazan is now and thatā€™s waaaaay to the south and likely they did not know it was there back then. Seemingly they were unaware of the nexus point on Quelā€™danas either until they migrated by happenstance close enough to sense it.

So america can take over Saudi for their oil now got it.

1,000% irrelevant to anything being discussed