The Amani are, infact, the good guys

Another day, another post from Erevien defending attempted genocide.

There was not elf genocide since Blizzard will do everything they can to always make the alliance races feel justified and good. Amani however lost everything because of these awful writing choices. And the entitlement on the forums to defend this awful status quo is perfect proof of my accusations.

Blood elves are in the horde erevien. They aren’t alliance.

I’m not going to feel bad about an empire that tried to wipe out another race losing its empire.

high elves, humans and night elves are in the alliance last time I checked.

I would change the PFP if given the chance but Forest Trolls and two headed ogres mages are still not playable sadly.

I know you don’t, Blizzard feeded that kind of entitlement far too long.

Blood elves are the ones who have conflict with the Amani erevien

Please try and keep your arguments coherent.

Amani hate everyone that wronged them in the past. Trolls are able to hold grudges that long. And most of their land went to become Lordaeron.

Ah racism.

Did the elves and humans take 99% of their land? Then this discussion is settled.

Got to love the good old I hate you for what your great granddaddy did 12,000 yrs ago excuse to be evil and warlike

Being a warmonger didn’t stop you to like dwarfs, humans and elves when all their nations been build on troll corpses.

It’s a good thing I don’t even like elves, or humans.

Dark Iron Dwarves are awesome though.

Yeah, that tends to happen to empires when they lose wars they started. You should know, you’re living in one.

The elves started it and needed humans to help. The Trolls never did anything wrong and deserve all the revenge we can muster. Starting with the Trollbane family and the remaining HIGH elf leaders too.

The Amani started it. But it’s not suprisingly you got that wrong

What? The elves were just sitting behind the magical shield in peace for FOUR THOUSAND YEARS when the trolls attacked them.

Do you even know the lore you’re trying to defend?

They defended their territory against an incursion trying to steal their land. They only lost because the elves are pretty and are a playable race. In any realistic scenario an IRL historian will acknowldge that what the humans and their allies did classifies as culture genocide.

After they took land that was not theirs.

The Amani attacked a bunch of homeless refugees in the beginning. The high/blood elves pressed on and eventually built Quel’thalas.

You’re never going to make the Amani sympathetic, so stop trying to twist events

People stealing other peoples land are not refugees. They can be denied entry by the current owners of the place as they seem fit. That is all legitemate when they made themselves military targets.

See this kind of stuff is the reason why catering alliance story was wrong. It creates awful takes such as your own.

The high elves didn’t steal anything in the beginning. And yes, they started out as refugees and were attacked first, with no diplomatic approach from the Amani

The Amani got everything they deserved if we’re going to play this game