The Amani are, infact, the good guys

I know high elf and human fans do not want to hear this story at all but it is true in every sense.

• losing their native land to invading elves from across the ocean.
  • gets genocided by massive fire storm magic summoned in order to lose the largest battle in Azeroth history with humans taking most of their land south of Zul’Aman away.
  • Keep not getting justice aven when Orc allies try to help.
  • having incompetent leaders who get villan batted.

they have almost the same lore as the Horde at large with the difference that the red team ended the last war in a stalemate with zero net loss of land while the writers keep having the blue eyed, blond and pale skinned elves dancing on their corpses and laugh about it.

The Amani never did anything wrong and I pray hard right now they finally get some justice and revenge in Midnight instead of becoming void food.

In my eyes they are the truest good guys of the franchise.

4 Likes

You want them to genocide the blood elves in revenge then?

6 Likes

The blood elves will lose alot of stuff in Midnight regardless so at least have this be a net positive for the Horde if we get the L.

I wonder why only the Amani get this treatment? I’ve never seen anyone demand that Orgrimmar be returned to the Quilboar.

15 Likes

The Amani actually build a real civilization with alot of cities, temples and a strict leadership hierarchy. The Quilboar are at best critters and we know the trolls were once part of the playable Horde. These are the options you need to consider when regarding this topic.

3 Likes

I always knew you were a troll at heart Erevien… Truly a troll! We’ll see what happens in Midnight.

9 Likes

Personally looking forward to sacking the Amani for more loot again. Always fun because it gets people like Erevien riled up :dracthyr_nod:

6 Likes

Amani did nothing wrong and Blizzard needs to stop painting humans and high elves as good guys all the time.

3 Likes

As Obi Wan once said From a certain point of view

1 Like

They owned the land. High elves came in and took it by force with their human allies. If that isn’t the peak example for british empire colonialism IDK what else could be.

6 Likes

No one cares but you Erevien. People just want to loot things and move on to the next big thing to loot

3 Likes

This is the story forum. And we are here to talk of the many faults. Amani being humiliated is maybe their greatest of Blizzard until now.

2 Likes

And may we humiliate them even more in Midnight

6 Likes

They will have the grand return and finally get their justice while the Darkspear get wiped out.

Not likely. Besides, blizz isnt wiping out a playable troll race.

Can’t wait to sack the Amani again. Gonna stack soo many troll bodies, I’ll screenshot the bodies and loot for ya :dracthyr_nod:

This is not a serious discussion for those who are loosing their minds at the moment

4 Likes

Alliance players never hide their racism and imperialism. It really is funny. Your baiting is weak today.

2 Likes

I actually don’t care what happens to the Amani. They’re so irrelevant I don’t even think about them. Only races I care about are the worgen and the draenei

And it’s funny you actually think I was being serious when responding to you of all people

1 Like

Me is an OG troll fan and I feel like they deserved better. Just like Ogres and Goblins they sticked with the Orcs and should have been our high elf pendant.

1 Like

And the Amani lost to what they believe is an inferior race. That’s all on them, and soon they too will be in the halls of the forgotten when there’s only one member of the tribe left. lol.

6 Likes

Only if Blizzard doesn’t stop their irrational hatred against all trolls non playable and others alike. I never seen any company simp for humans and sidekicks so much like the Devs of this game do.