The Amani are, infact, the good guys

Oh yes, it’s so terrible to be a liberal. Who wants individual rights, civil rights, democracy and free enterprise? :roll_eyes:

#theworst

Western liberals are not left-wing though.

Well, let’s be honest. The Horde and the Alliance colonize and claim newly discovered territories through both diplomacy and conquest. And they have done so with every expansion. If you want to bring real world, modern, opinions on that then you probably won’t have a fun time looking at the histories of either faction in this game. I would advise against bringing modern day politics into this (especially during an election year in the USA) unless you guys just enjoy drama. In which case have fun. I’ll be over there eating popcorn while you lose what’s left of your sanity.

1 Like

. In which case have fun. I’ll be over there eating popcorn while you lose what’s left of your sanity.

I keep on telling myself I’ll stop going back onto these forums to save my sanity. I never do.

3 Likes

After this, I think my grass is greener, my crops are watered knowing, how stupid the ppl here actually are.

2 Likes

Those pesky things that keep tyrants at bay? The horror :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Holds out the popcorn bowl to share.

2 Likes

I heard about that “cut out the bottom” trick you warriors do.

/grabs popcorn

2 Likes

Oh, come on. I would never do that. It would ruin the taste of the popcorn, making it go cold and stale.

/grabs a handful of popcorn

1 Like

“Western liberalism isn’t left enough.” Says the Islamist communist who supports holocaust deniers, and retweets from communist pages that say things like “n@zism was a required evil.” While he calls people he disagrees with “n@zis”

At this point, imma dip out. This has been a wild and wierd adventure in American ignorance, and I want to get off the cuckoo choo choo now.

One of the main tenets of western liberalism is fighting fascism, and authoritarianism in all it’s many forms. :v:

1 Like

“Free enterprise” keeps tyrants at bay? Tell that to like any poor person lol.

It’s literally the definition of revanchism.

And again, the elves were REFUGEES, not colonizers.

Haiti isn’t even controlled by the Taino people and it’d be wrong if people with Taino decent from Cuba, Dominican Republic, or Puerto Rico tried to conquer Haiti by wiping out the people who now live on Haiti.

No, but it was founded on like, an actual massacre of French colonizers.

1 Like

Yes, because they were slaves under French control. Which the Amani are not. There’s 0 comparison between that and the high elves.

The comparison would be if people of Taino descent tried to conquer Haiti because it used to belong to the Taino people.

The Blood Elves literally commit genocide against the Amani to this day.

God forbid anyone wants their grandma’s house back lol.

1 Like

People struggle with the idea that “Two sides of a conflict can be at fault and be terrible” in RL politics as well as fantasy discussion?

Well I’ll be damned.

2 Likes

Just… lol.

You’re right, shutting yourself in behind a magical barrier for 4000 years and leaving the Amani alone is the definition of genocide. The very epitome of genocide.

Go quest in Eversong Woods, or like, a third of the Ghostands. It’s still there.

1 Like

Only because the mobs keep respawning

6 Likes