The Amani are, infact, the good guys

Dang nabbit. Now we gots to go murder the spawn timers too?! I ain’t got time for this sonny!

The ones in Eversong Woods where the Amani are raiding elf villages daily?

1 Like

Actually if they bothered to visit Quel’thalas/Ghostlands at all or Zul’Aman they would see there are no trolls left there outside of TBC questing pockets.

It was Vul’jin and the Darkspear who squashed the Amani. Does that not count as troll on troll crime and not de-colonialization?

1 Like

No like, actually read the quest text.

1 Like

I did.

Specifically this part:
"Their daily raids are something we can’t tolerate anymore. "

1 Like

the french do not exist in wow game

You poison their food. It’s genocide.

It’s not the blood elves who give that quest.

Oh, I love this idea. :laughing:

Heard a lot of good things about that show. Should watch it some day :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

…I mean Orcs are literally aliens from another world who tried to kill everyone and take the planet over. You do not get much more hostile colonizer than that.

6 Likes

Yeah, orcs are peak hostile colonizer as far as WoW goes. Literal aliens from another world invading to conquer and slaughter the native people.

It was so bad they had to change the story in the Warcraft movie to make Draenor be uninhabitable to give orcs even just a little bit of justification for going to Azeroth.

1 Like

New Thrall lore just dropped.

Interesting…and why was it uninhabitable again?

The movie version of Fel was different and more aggressive in its costs for use. They had sucked the world dry of its lifeforce using fel magic.

Because the orcs drained the life out of it in the movie.

In actual canon only Hellfire and Shadowmoon were uninhabitable at that point, which was again because the orcs destroyed them, but the rest of Draenor was, and still is, habitable.

That’s just their culture man

1 Like

I have a great idea. We’ll turn Zul’Aman into a care taker palace for baby moonkin.

It’s only fair :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

So, if the Amani were the good guys for trying to wipe out the high elves during the troll wars because high elves are “colonizers” wouldn’t that mean the humans were the good guys for putting the orc colonizers in internment camps?

1 Like

Following that logic……

Doesn’t that also mean the Trollbanes did nothing wrong? :dracthyr_nod: