The Amani are, infact, the good guys

This is Blizzards way of saying the Amani are evil and deserved it.

Of course he deserved it. He spent his whole life murdering innocent people because of ancient revanchist claims.

1 Like

What’s that supposed to mean? I highly doubt the people saying the Amani deserve absolutely nothing, just so happen to be staunch progressive leftist anti-imperialists in the real world.

Call it a hunch.

You finish a lot of your stories with, “and everyone clapped”, don’t you?

2 Likes

I doubt the people who support attacking refugees based on race alone and genocidal revanchism for land lost 4000 years ago are progressive leftist anti-imperialists in the real world either.

7 Likes

You can call it whatever you want. Doesn’t make it true :dracthyr_nod: :+1:

The death toll of innocent civilians, mostly children, suggests otherwise.

4 Likes

They’re still not being targeted on purpose. Israel consistently gives civilians 24-48 hrs to evacuate

Why tf are you guys talking about this.

1 Like

People bought it up. Felt the need to correct them

1 Like

Gives them 24-48 hours to evacuate where? They have no where to go they are in an open air prison.

I appeal you to read more into it. Isreal is commiting war crimes against humanity. They are commiting genocide.

3 Likes

YOOOOOO Is this really the place

1 Like

No they are not. But I don’t see any liberals denouncing the very real crimes Hamas has committed against women and children.

Believe what you want though. Done talking about it

1 Like

It’s really not. But others keep bringing it up

Ah yes, the good ol progressive except for Palestine.

Anyway, since we’re still loosely talking about lore and folks are saying its just a game again

4 Likes

It’s honestly scary how many people support a terrorist organization over the actual victims of the Oct 7 attacks. It blows my mind .

1 Like

High elves must die

Palestine is right btw. Same reason like the Ama

High elves could just roll over and die.

Reminder: The entirety of Eastern Quel’Thalas, including the great metropolis of Zul Aman, remains in Amani hands.

If the High Elves are meant to be “colonizers”, they sure did a terrible job at it. In fact, they probably control less land than the Amani at the end of the day.

As we know that the Amani still control Zul Aman (their great city), the entirety of Eastern Eversong and Eastern Ghostlands, as well as an entire region around Zul Aman that will obviously be introduced as a zone in Midnight.

You can make this happen by starting with your own character. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

So, start by executing your own blood elf :rofl:

1 Like