5 Likes

Lmao. Suppose that is true :rofl:

I KNEW there was a reason Vryanoth is my new fav dragon :dracthyr_nod:

3 Likes

Ha! She is here to dethrone the Amani.

4 Likes

All hail our new Ice Queen! :rofl:

4 Likes

Why else would you randomly say it belonged to Egyptians first, not even understand the people’s history or descent?

They owned the land. This is known. It doesn’t make a difference if they lived in it or not.

You said this in such confidence when it’s not even true.

First you say a if a white guy moves to Japan they’re not indigenous to Japan, but then you say the High Elves are indigenous because the Well transformed them, as if that erases their actions lol. If they were injected with the DNA of a Japanese person, would they then become indigenous?

Actually, Japan also has indigenous people.

Lol, now I’m the one who’s done.

Nothing like the WoW forums to bring out the people who think racism, genocide, revanchism, and collective punishment are good things as long as they’re done to the “correct” people.

7 Likes

Don’t forget collective guilt. That’s a really big one for them too

2 Likes

Imagine supporting murderers.

Imagine supporting a genocidal, cannabalistic and hyper violent troll tribe

Difference between me and you though, I’m going to sleep really really good tonight and while not shedding crocodile tears over a fictional race

3 Likes

Anasterian is the racist genocidal dictator here.

Humans only got involved in conflict with the Amani on behalf of the High Elves who are now Blood Elves.

1 Like

See you’re making up more nonsense now.

More trollbanes when? :rofl:

2 Likes

Horde get dwarves, that they never asked for, and Alliance get trolls, that they never asked for.

I’ll honestly laugh if blizz actually does it. Because it’s so on par for them to be that tone deaf :dracthyr_nod:

They hunted the trolls for Sport. And they together with the elves started the war.

I think it would be a little silly for Horde players to get angry as Alliance has historically never asked for playable Alliance trolls the same way Horde never wanted playable Horde dwarfs.

Wrong, the Elves asked for their help, the parts where Humans lived were uninhabited but “claimed” by the Amani, the High Elves who are now Blood Elves have been the primary oppressors of the Amani, the way for Blizzard to make this right is for them to canonically exterminate all Blood Elves and Void Elves and make them unplayable.

Yes they deserved it. I will Not share a tear for These knife ears.

Then why were you crying about Silvermoon being neutral, shouldn’t you be more upset that Blizzard isn’t destroying Silvermoon and turning it back into mud huts and ritualistic cannibal pits?

Those dirty water elementals better give back their colonies (lakes) to the earth elementals they stole them from!

4 Likes