The Amani are, infact, the good guys

The germans too got expelled after losing their war.

OMG! What shall I ever do now?

The horror! The absolute horror! :dracthyr_nod: :rofl:

1 Like

That makes no sense. You’re probably equivocating between two senses of the word “right.” They have no right to decide that the colonzied aren’t using their lands priperly and they deserve to lose it.

What? We just making up things now? The Sudetenland and Prussia had German majorities long before WW2.

Like what?

Yes they do

I made up the ethnic Germans who settled land conquered by Germany in World War 2?

Yes, they did settle some areas, but the germans weren’t just expelled from those areas following the war. They were expelled from Prussia and the Sudetenland where Germans had lived for hundreds of years. Which is what I was originally talking about. A German who’s in favor of revanchism would want those places back.

And they deserved it. That’s what everyone deserves if you support a racist dictator.

So, the trolls who supported a leader who wanted to wipe out the elves deserved to lose their land?

Finally some common ground.

2 Likes

You are the only one being dishonest here. You absolutely refuse to look at things from the perspective of the blood elves. You plug your ears and drown out anyone who has an opinion that isn’t yours and they are wrong because
Well, because nothing. You aren’t even making an argument you’re just saying you’re wrong because I said so.

1 Like

A country wanting to conquer territory due to revanchist claim is not the same as the actual people being expelled wanting their land back lol. Comparing the Germans who settled illegal lands to the WW2 party makes more sense.

1 Like

I still cant get over this.
Like, are we just going to ignore it? Lol

The trolls fight to get their land Back. And I pray to the gaming gods they don’t join the void. They don’t deserve this.

I’m going to join the void EVEN HARDER
-Zul’jinn’s ghost after reading this thread

3 Likes

That’s exactly what the Troll Wars were. A country wanting to conquer territory due to revanchism.

1 Like

The best advice anyone can give around here is to ignore everything Erevien ever says.

1 Like

You mean get their land back lol: the land that literally got stolen from them by a group of settlers, whose descendants were still there. Not the same kind of “revanchism” as a country wanting a colony they used to hold back.

1 Like

You’re right. Revanchism of a nation that’s trying to claim land that used to belong to them 4000 years ago is a special kind of revanchism.

Any people have the right to resist their colonizers by any means, yes. Also “used to belong to them years ago” is very vague. It could mean they left 4,000 years ago and others settled there, in which case, fighting is not legitimate.

1 Like

Good thing they weren’t colonized. Losing territory is a pretty common thing that happens when you lose a war you started.

2 Likes