The Amani are, infact, the good guys

Actually no, all trolls come from Zandalari Trolls, and the Amani are one of the many troll tribes that “colonized” thier lands.

Per your own logic.

But again, the lore literally states that the Elves chose Quel’thelas as thier homeland, because it was safe and uninhabited, with no other civilization there at the time.

In the lore, Zul Aman, the Amani area, is it’s own huge Zone at the end of the Ghostlands.

Which hopefully Midnight will Rectify.

The Trolls were not indigenous to that area. They were only indigenous to the area where Zuldazar is.

1 Like

the ruins were abandonned, the elves didn´t know that ruins were sacred and the reveal was to late, they allready ettablished the sunwell there , so they had to deal with the situation.

Zul Aman, is also a VAST distance away from where the Sunwell is.

There were no Troll settlements or ruins anywhere near Silvermoon, the Isle of Quel’Dana, or the Northern chunk of the Ghostlands when they came.

Lol, you posted something completely irrelevant. And it also doesn’t disprove this.

No it doesn’t. And even if it were sacred land that they weren’t using, they still owned it lol.

Not the only place the Amani lived.

Another genius who doesn’t know what “indigenous” means.

1 Like

It’s not irrelevant.

They literally colonized an area that was not thier indigenous home.

Based on your logic, that makes them Colonizers.

Also, we know the Trolls pushed several others out of thier homes when they settled into their new areas.

No it wasn’t thier land, they didn’t own it, they weren’t there.

Go read any of the lore books. Even Sylvanus talks about this.

But this has been the lore since the RTS days.

It’s the only place the Amani lived in the Quel’thelas Region.

The Amani empire had several Colonies.

I’m literally First Nations. From three different tribes.

Amani are not the Indigenous people of Eversong, as it had no people there to begin with.

The Amani lived far south, like 2 states south to be exact in terms of the lore.

Please stop trying to mansplain to me the nature of indigenous, when I myself am one on the land you’re probably currently sitting on.

1 Like

in terms of your own argument, its not irrelevant, because its kinda defeat your own argument.

1 Like

It is completely irrelevant to what I said, yes.

They’re indigenous because they were their before the elves took their land. It’s that simple.

If they colonized a land and displaced a people then they were, and now the Elves colonized them and continue to occupy their lands.

Owning it and being there are different things.

Irrelevant, and I doubt it.

Okay? Nobody’s defending colonialism from any side.

What on Earth? They’re indigenous because the elves colonized them. By this “logic” you’re using, nobody in the real world is indigenous to anywhere except certain areas of Africa.

I’m bipoc. A group of other Arabs with are being slaughtered. Earlier in this thread, you spoke about a ceretain country relevant using very unnerving and topical terms. he arguments you use apply against the Amani apply to them to said group I mentioned. Being vague here to avoid getting banned.

1 Like

The generations after benefited from the colonization and still regularly slaughter the trolls. The Trolla attacked after the elves took their sacred land. The elves didn’t have a right to make it “their own home.”

Colonized and colonizer violence, will never be morally equivalent.

Refugees who were attacked on sight because of their race are colonizers now.

this is wrong too, the trolls attacked immidiatly and not after the elves settled there, the fight began before.

The High elves were refugees minding their own business before being attacked first by the Amani, yet you don’t condemn the Amani for their violent actions

Very very telling and a bit concerning

1 Like

Inspired by real cultures.

The Amani did nothing wrong

1 Like

Then after that war that the Amani started the elves settled down on a rather small portion of the Amani’s former territory and left the Amani alone for 4000 years.

1 Like

Centuries of colonization and genocide dwarfs what the Amani did. That’s been my entire point.

The Amani weren’t colonized, dude. The elves took a very small portion of Amani territory after winning the war the Amani started with them. Then just set up a magic shield and left the Amani alone for 4000 years.

That’s not colonization and it’s certainly not genocide.

1 Like

what are you talking doness? Centurys of oppression and genocide? Stop taking drugs…the elves didn´t start their day by nonstop genociding trolls or oppressen them, 4000 years both realms were in relatively peace…and the great troll war - the biggest attemp of an genocide since the war of the ancient in warcraft history - was the trigger that should change the future of the amani permamently…because of the ZANDALARI which wanted that war.

Sorry but after the great troll war…you should and can´t really expect pitty from the one race you wanted to wipe out…

Those real cultures would much rather you help them in the real world rather then argue about them being shown in a video game.
I know its like some weird taboo online to go out and do volenteer work, but we are short handed every other weekend.
Trust me

1 Like

The Amani are not colonized, nor were they genocided. The blood elves do not care about the Amani. They only retaliate when the Amani act up and start attacking the blood elves

Correction, the Amani did a lot of things wrong and are just as responsible for what happened

Like a massive magical firestorm killing millions that counts as genocide? Killing a few elves and put their heads in Spikes is nothing against that kill count.

How are they colonial though? Honest question.