The Amani are, infact, the good guys

Erevien/Grazrug’s crusade to win some brownie points with the X crowd continues.

You do realize that they hate you anyway for something you said back in 2021 or 2022 or whatever?

But we know what you really think, because you’ve said that many times in the past. You think that Talanji’s head should be put on a spike, that the Darkspears are savage and pathetic, etc.

You can stop fake-shilling for Trolls.

3 Likes

The quillboar do build cities and civilizations. They’re just not grand Elven like cities…smh.

Also to be fair, if you truly read the lore. When the Elves made it to Quel’thelas, the Trolls weren’t there.

Zul’Aman was it’s own province at the southern border of the Ghostlands. They didn’t start to go north until after the Blood Elves were established there.

1 Like

Actually the writers have said that Black and Brown Blood/High Elves have always existed. Even if they’re a minority in the society.

With stories they told after that announcement only talking about hair colors, to avoid mentioning skin shade specifically.

But you can continue with your senseless racism and lack for understanding of the lore.

I’m sure Ukranians, Israelies, and Palestinians reading your take appreciate it so much, considering…you know.

1 Like

I support the Ukraine and Israel. Stop framing me.

Okay, that means literally nothing. They weren’t always there and Blood Elves are almost always depdlicted as Light-Skinned in game.

Yeah you should.

The second would be understandably upset. It hits too close to home. The latter tend to sympathize with decolonial movements.

The jews can claim they fled from a fascist dictator trying to kill them. The High elves don’t.

I always assumed he was playing both sides so that he’d always end up on top and it was a forum minigame to see how far you could encourage him

2 Likes

Dragonflight has a large swatch of non-white Elves.

Just because they’re a societal majority, doesn’t mean they don’t exist, and according to Blizz, they always existed.

So it means literally everything.

That would require the Elves to be colonial in any way shape or form, which they aren’t. Every race in WoW took land from someone at somepoint for one. I mean heck the Troll Empire conquered the super-continent before Elves arrived. Crushing various other races underfoot.

Not to mention, as I’ve already stated. The one major Settlement of Blood Elves, was formed canonically in an area that wasn’t already claimed anyhow. The Amani were to the South, and they expanded upwards when the Elves had settled.

Acting as if they were, or are in any way shape or form tied to “colonialism” is just X levels of ignorance and racism.

They were told to give up thier culture or die. So I mean, they actually were. Granted not to the same extent.

2 Likes

No they don’t and it doesn’t make erase the lack of non-white representation before.

We don’t even have a lore statement that says this lol.

They are, and pointing fingers at others doesn’t change that.

Wrong. We even see Amani in eversong proper even in-game.

Yes they do, go to the Ohnaran Plains, there is a whole camp of them. Plus the Azure Span has a good number

Number of lore characters who are versus who aren’t

That would require them to have colonized various lands. They’ve got one area/land they have.

You’re very ignorant.

Because they expanded north.

It’s like you haven’t read the lore.

1 Like

Good lord what is happening in here?

4 Likes

Typical forum trolls, trying to use Real World social issues or events to try and sway people into thinking their way for the story is needed. And if you think otherwise, then to them you’re just an awful person.

1 Like

Oh wow, two camps of nameless npc’s.

Yeah that means Blizzard didn’t care about proper representation in previous expansions. It doesn’t dark-skinned elves are canonically a minority. Blood Elves are hardly a Poc-coded race anyway.

Lol, you’re a colonizer if you colonize even one land.

No you just made up that the Amani weren’t already there before the elves took over. Also it was their sacred land they owned anyway lol.

No, it’s literally how the lore is written. But go off with in your little knowledge.

So literally every single species in WoW is a colonizer, and the same is true for the real world.

Got it, we’re done here.

2 Likes

It is literally a video game.

4 Likes

I’ve said that before and people act like I suddenly sprung two extra heads and a few more arms

3 Likes

The lore was always that it was their sacred land that was stolen.

Ew, “species?” And yes a lot of races are or were. Night Elves used to be. You made up some weird criteria that you can’t be a colonizer unless you colonize multiple places.

Welcome to decolonial theory, as well as a basic fact that a lot of people outside the West already know lol.

Both sides did terrible things to one another, but y’all just wanna gloss it over and simplify a complex series of events when it comes to the Amani and High Elves

1 Like

Colonizers don’t get to decide how an indigenous people are supposed to use their land lol.

Wow you edited your post to say something completely different.

Wow you did it again.

Nvm it was a different post.

The trolls picked a fight and lost. Pretty sure the elves get to decide what to do in their own home. Especially the generations who came after who had nothing to do with the orignal series of events

1 Like