The Amani are, infact, the good guys

I will and can. The Amani did nothing wrong and I hope the Void kills all the elves for good.

“Attacking refugees because of racism is good actually” - Erevien 2024

I have never seen anyone but alliance fans defend high elves from criticism this hard. Other franchises aren’t like that thankfully.

As are the Amani. They literally took that land by force from the Black Empire at the end of the Aqir-Troll Wars.

The Amani do NOT originate from Lordaeron. They originate from Zandalar and took Lordaeron by force from the Black Empire.

Why only the Trolls are allowed to take foreign land by force?

1 Like

Why aren’t you super mad about the forsaken being on Amani land? All that land Lordaeron had was also Amani land. Amani should clearly wipe out the forsaken.

And the black empire took it from the elemental lords and their minions. It’s such a stupid argument to be having

1 Like

Wow, it’s almost like My point is that it’s a chain of invaders coming in and taking the land by force and that “might makes right” is the only rule. :man_facepalming:

The trolls are the first Civilization. That’s a fact. Before Chronicles retcon they even predated the Titans

Yes I want the Amani to reclaim all their land.

I know. Which is exactly why I said it’s a stupid argument to have.

The blood elves aren’t going anywhere so suck it up and deal with it

Wrong, they are the first MORTAL civilization.

The first civilization on Azeroth was the Black Empire. An Empire so grand and vast, that it dwarfed even the spires of Suramar (as stated by Xal’atath).

Revanchism is bad. We had like a whole world war based on it and have 2 current wars based on it.

Or we drive the elves back into the ocean. Since they caused all problems since the first Legion invasion

So you support genocide against light skin people. That’s an ugly look, even for you

Face it erevien, the trolls lost

You’re welcome to try.

The Trolls are the best and they deserve all victories.

Leave it to the male human paladin to defend the honor of the high elves.

We could add a new achievement called Path of Glory:Troll Edition :stuck_out_tongue:

(Its a joke for those looking to be offended)

1 Like

Amani and blood elves should team up. This could be the best repenting story Blizzard ever told.

Give Silvermoon back to the Amani.

I will be back in Last Titan. Midnight will be awful.