The Amani are, infact, the good guys

He led warbands against innocent civilians, he targeted exactly those where he knew the rangers were not around, we would call that a war crime today, and that was his daily bread, that’s how he became famous and feared. But the second he found out that Alleria and the Rangers had appeared, he took off and fled into the woods.

Yes and Vashj of all people was sent to Maldraxxus. so… He was still a skilled tactician, and your skills and will to dominate were what matters in Maldraxxus.

Is that why Zul’jin’s in Chateau Tremere, because he inherited the racial guilt of the Amani’s aqir purge? How many years did that net him? In addition to all the time he’s doing for enslaving his own gods and flaying peasants and leading the Amani to destruction twice-over, I mean?

If someone says you should try to redress the injustices you still benefit from, it’s not saying you have “racial guilt.” Lol.

2 Likes

There are easter Egg Sinstones all over the zone. It’s a racist double standard.

He doesn’t need to forgive unrepentant killers and thieves like the elves.

That’s not how any national liberation movement works lol. The Amani are also STILL a colonized people with no reparations. The fact that it’s been that way for thousands of years, actually makes the elves worse than any real world empire.

5 Likes

he does to forgive them for his own good, otherwise he will stay there for all eternity.

or do you think kael’Thas hatred for arthas was unreasonable? No, it was reasonable but for his own good he had to let got to start healing.

colonized would mean they rule them, which is not the case…and if the amani stick to their borders…no one is bothering them…no one even is interested in them.

Any creature with 3 fingers, I think are native to the planet itself and are born from the nature spirits aka Wild Gods/Loa.

1 Like

He didn’t have to forgive Arthas. I’m done arguing here.

4 Likes

Say what you will about Erevian and his schizo obsessions, he does get people talking with these threads.

By the way the only thing the Amani “deserve” are to be made into an elven holokaustos

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if the elves settled on sacred ruins or anything else. The Amani attacked the elves on sight as soon as they entered the area simply because they were elves, before the elves were anywhere near Quel’thalas.

If the elves had chosen to settle solely in what is now Ghostlands they would still have this ongoing conflict with the Amani.

2 Likes

Yes because the elves trespassed. The alliance does the same all the time and no one cares.

Stole Land, massacred the population, raid their towns for fun. I think that’s the definition of it.

If there is one evil deserving of hate it’s Arthas.

I am not surprised you stan Alleria too. Trying be the next Vardaoc?

Attacking refugees because of their race is a bad thing actually.

2 Likes

As I explained before they aren’t refugees but invaders. Nobody forced them to leave Kalimdor and took over someone elses Land.

The Amani are the natives of Lordaeron and Quel’thalas not the High elves.

They were exiled from Kalimdor though. They were refugees. They landed in Tirisfal, but couldn’t stay there because the old god minion beneath it. Then they moved into what is now the Plaguelands where the Amani attacked them for being elves.

1 Like

They could have stayed all Malfurion wanted is giving up Magic.

Highborne responsible for the dismantling of the empire of Zul. Immortality means those responsible never got punished.

The elves also were content to just sit in Quel’thalas behind magic shield for 4000 years without doing anything to the Amani. Then the Amani started the troll wars because of revanchism.

From what I can see the elves never started any of these wars.

You will not make me feel sorry for colonizers in any situation. Karma is coming to the elves finally. Just make the Void do the work and mope up the rest survivors.

The fact you don’t seem to understand the difference between refugees and colonizers is fairly concerning.

The jews in Israel are refugees. The elves are foreigners who took land by force because they rejected to give up their drugs.

They were refugees who were attacked. Then the attackers lost territory in the resulting war. Then the elves just put up a shield and minded their own business for FOUR THOUSAND YEARS. Then the Amani attacked again and started another war.

There’s no way you can frame these events that make the Amani the good guys.