The Amani are, infact, the good guys

Not happening so get over it

I meanā€¦ all that land used to be Kalimdor. Being technical.

Colonizers donā€™t have rights. And Amani are native coded.

1 Like

Blood elves arenā€™t going anywhere and besides, the land belongs to the elementals

And that, ultimately is a lack of imagination in the writing of the conflict. The Amani trolls are written to be violent and belligerent, to an absurd degree. They resemble racist caricatures of ā€œsavage cannibalsā€ , never willing to engage in diplomacy and always the justified target of aggression.

The writing of the Zalandari and Darkspear proves that Blizzard is capable of writing trolls who have agency and more than just simple caricatures, but the Amani and Gurubashi have kind of fallen aside.

4 Likes

In some ways that is on the elves, being fair. Azashara took a lot of joy in humiliating the troll empires with the lopsided ā€˜peaceā€™ agreement that was basically ā€œI canā€™t be bothered to manage more land, so behave and I guess I will let you live for now.ā€

The elves trespassed and suffered the consequences and would be dead without the aid of the early human tribes.

Okay? And?

2 Likes

Quelā€™thalas should not exist and Amani deserve justice.

1 Like

Thatā€™s debatable. Especially who deserves what

1 Like

But it does, and removing it now would involve committing an unspeakable atrocity.

1 Like

Some people got it into their heads that the wow version of bronze age empires were a literal 1:1 match for irl native americans somehow

2 Likes

Funny that you would play the ā€œtheir savages therefore they donā€™t deserve their landsā€ trope when it benefits the Horde.

1 Like

idk why but saying this on a blood elf is kinda funny.

Iā€™m not usually one who bases someoneā€™s points on whatever toon they posted on but the irony is hard to ignore.

It would be like me saying Kul Tiras should not exist.

1 Like

I stopped being a blood elf fan when Kaelā€™thas didnā€™t return and they annouced that Silvermoon becomes neutral.

But he did return, did you not play shadowlands?

He is still in the shadowlands.

so? He did return. You never said in what way.

Means he is still dead. Lorā€™themar is just there to warm the bench until Alleria takes it away. We all know this will be true in two years to come.

How are there still any Amani left? I thought we killed them all with fire.

1 Like