The alliance story is seriously annoying

Sounds like a personal problem.

Seriously… As someone who has been a fan of Night Elves since WC3. You have nothing to complain about. I am just happy that Mekkatorgue got to do something cool. Gnomes need some spotlight, and are way more deserving of it than the Horde.

4 Likes

If you want to be constantly the good guy may be go play another game.
You dont get to blow cities and still feel like a hero.

What the heck do you think would happen when you play in the same faction where the Undead mutilate and gas their captives or the green guys who built an entire highway with the bones an entire race?

And now he is forzen for the forseeable future.

Remember that time where Thrall saved your sorry asses from death wing and how there wouldn’t even be an alliance if it wasn’t for him? The entire thing that made the horde story so interesting was that it was a story of redemption

2 Likes

I remember him stealing our kill.

1 Like

You mean the same expansion where the Horde is genociding the Alliance in virtually every zone? That redemption?

Oh right. Remember when everyone asked him to comeback but he didnt?
Yeah I member

3 Likes

Ah yes, its my fault that Blizzard is making me play the villains trying to stop the heroes.

And such a condescending dismissal. Good job on the personal attack!

And now I get Alliance saying they are more entitled because they don’t get wins that the shambles of a Horde story have made a lesser concern to the Horde.

8 Likes

Lol this guy accuses everyone that disagrees with him of personally attacking him.

1 Like

You could always play the faction that isn’t the obvious villains. Its like rolling Sith in Swtor and being surprised that the Sith are F’ed up.

Yes. The Alliance deserves to Win because since Cata, we have had to put up with the Horde destroying all our cities. But that wasn’t my point… Gnomes deserve spotlight because they literally have less lore than anyone else.

2 Likes

So you are going to cross threads to keep up attacking me? Are you also going to still try and claim the high ground? (You do know that jumping in another thread and accusing me of things is a personal attack?) Please don’t spread your nastiness as far as you can. But, as before, you can keep up your name calling and see what it accomplishes.

6 Likes

No one here is name calling, lol.

1 Like

Yeah at this point the alliance fan base are worse than children you guys are getting 30percent bonus for warmode and welfare 400 ilvl gear along with the entire story going in their favor and they are still angry

7 Likes

Do you know why?
The Alliance is so fed up they are not even playing anymore.

They are not raiding.
They are not doing PvP and barely engage with the story.
They are done.

So blizzard is bribing them to keep playing.

3 Likes

Well I did unsubscribe for a while. I thought about playing Alliance, but if feels too much like accepting Blizzard destroying my characters and everything I’ve done.

I agree on the Gnomes. I might have enjoyed it if they weren’t being used as part of the villain bat.

The Horde player base out numbers the Alliance something like 5 to 1 because Alliance players have been leaving in droves since Cata.

There is no villain bat. The Horde have always been villains.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d believe that if there weren’t multiple 40 man raids camping the invasion points

5 Likes

Ah yes the same dismissive reponses back when BFA first launched.
How did that work out?

1 Like

The poster is bringing things in from another thread to keep posting against me.

The accusing tone used towards horde players for the evil actions of the story is getting a little gross guys. The horde isnt supposed to be the bad guys. Players didnt necessarily sign up for that.

24 Likes

That’s not name calling.

They have been doing evil things since Warcraft 3, and have always relied on the Alliance to solve their problems.

1 Like

This doesn’t really belong in SF but I figured I’d let you know enough Horde turned off WM/Alliance turned on WM in the last week that the bonus is now down to 15% and the Alliance no longer get the 400 piece.

1 Like