The alliance story is seriously annoying

With the release of the new raid tier and seeing how the alliance is potrayed as the vallant heroes laying seige to the evil horde I’m just absolutely sick of it. The horde can’t even be potrayed as the stawart defenders of their new allies? We get outsmarted by an edgelord ellsa who just CAN’T let it go, and lose a character who was actually really interesting while the alliance sits there and says “oh if only he had surrendered” like seriously what kind of logic is that?? What king is going to sit there watch you slaughter his people and say “oh gee muh honor better surrender”??? Give us Thrall back and stop reverting over a decade of faction development back to Warcraft 2.i want a warchief that the horde player base can follow and say yeah he/she is pretty awesome not this trash.

43 Likes

I sympathize, and I hate to tell you this, but bringing Thrall back can’t fix the Horde right now. Thrall has too much baggage at this point, plus I don’t like the implication that he’s the only one who can stop the Horde from being evil.

Though, I admit I don’t have a better candidate in mind. Saurfang and Baine are both ruined too.

Hmm, how about Warchief Mayla?

22 Likes

Not as annoying as Nathanos and Sylvanas.

8 Likes

Ya we need Thrall back. At least with him we will not be hit with the villain bat again.

7 Likes

No thrall is one piece of the puzzle it gives us back one of our major lore characters and puts us back on track.

Loool.
We attack troll wakanda instead of the actual Horde.
We leave zero damage.
We kill a guy who was not even part of the Horde and refused to be.
Our greatest accomplishement was destroying PART of an imaginary fleet in the opening.

In exchange two of our faction leaders get curb stomped and we get troll themed bone armor for the Horde trolls to enjoy.
Wow. Awesome.

15 Likes

Thrall is the real Warchief. I don’t really care bout the king dying though he never gave a crap about me lol. He wasn’t that interesting tbh Talanji is way more interesting.

4 Likes

“We should press the advantage while they’re splintered!”

“NO, THEY’RE MOURNING THEIR KING. THAT WOULD MAKE US AS BAD AS SYLVANAS”

“… are you serious? Is she serious?
Does no one else see how fundamentally dumb that is?”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

It’s not because “muh honor” it’s because “I want these people to stop killing my people, and killing them back is just going to make them kill my people more”.

13 Likes

Everything makes sense when the Alliance is never allowed to retaliate.
Thats a Horde only feature.

5 Likes

zero damage? we decimated their fleet which is the whole reason the horde wanted them to begin with

17 Likes

Lool.
The Horde have their own navy.
Even the forsaken have a brand new spanking flagship.
And also when you leave the raid there is absolutely ZERO damage on the city or even the frigging harbor.

We dont even see the troll navy ruins!
So yeah.

We leave ZERO damage.

3 Likes

It’s good that the idiotic “suicide squad” was wiped out before jaina spewed that nonsense, making their “sacrifice” even more meaningless.

9 Likes

And replaced an old warrior-king with Troll Jaina.

which is weaker then the zandalari navy and the kul’tiran navy

thats because blizzard has the insufferable policy of tell dont show, but regardless of that it is in ruins and now kul’tiras rules the seas, even sylvanas makes comment on how the fleet of zandalar has been decimated

do not know if your serious.

1 Like

Such a great navy that we dont even use it.

Oh they show it alright.
But only for the Horde.

Hell they will even make 2 fully animated cinematics for them too.

2 Likes

That’s another thing I don’t get the horde itself took very few casualties how are we suddenly weeks away from defeat? You attacked the zandarai capital that only had the guards there not even the army and suddenly the horde is crippled beyond repair? Meanwhile the alliance is in the verge of conscriping farmers.

3 Likes

Because you didnt actually lose.
Blizzard doesnt bother with that.

You are losing because you are told as much.
You get cinematics and I get a dialogue box for our respective victories.

Neat huh?

13 Likes

there are battles going on offscreen that we are not part of, and in those battles the horde is losing

2 Likes
6 Likes