The ability to buy runs

i have 154 timed 15+s and 54 +20s, yeah

I haven’t counted them.

Most are posted on duty at the Sha of Anger. Or serve to do realm-hopping. Or other old rare stuff to be camped.

this topic is cringe

players: “wahhh people can buy boosts for rewards and gear”

also same players: “why arent people buying my mythic boes off the auction house i need to make gold!”

lol i love it

2 Likes

Okay so it would seem the way you want to play the game is through RMT. If that is the case, then I agree with the OP.

Oh yeah, when I see someone trying to join and to brag me that he has done 154 timed 15+s and 54 +20s but hiding his profile, he’s more likely a clown too.

I do not actually interact in any way other than SELLING boosts myself.

1 Like

Admittedly, I don’t? But I was already mildly geared from last season.

Honestly i never understood why they allow it.

At this point, you might as well throw away the bos/boe gear system and call it a day. Carries makes that system pointless.

Then, perhaps, you are on the money laundering end of RMT. Despite your avowed role, I still agree with the OP.

That means it needs a solution. You’re arguing with yourself.

i dont agree or disagree - i just do it because m+ bleeds gold and I need gold. So morals aside, yes i do it.

Because people are willing to pay for carries?

:person_shrugging: Maybe more people who would use the premade finder are buying carries.

Because no one is breaking any rules.

This is an opinion. Maybe it does for you, it doesn’t for me because I don’t care :person_shrugging:

1 Like

the boosters and the people buying these runs are clearly more happy than people who constantly post these. you never see boosters crying or the players buying them here crying on the forums or in game like people always do. there playing the game the way they want and are happy. and people who do this ain’t the ones causing the playerbase to slowly trickle away cause i’ve never seen one post on the forums about i’m quitting cause boosters or buyers yet it’s so harmful for the game lol.

1 Like

It’s a thing because players are lazy and generally bad at mechanics and their class.

See above.

Boosts/Carries for gold is not against ToS. Boosting has been around since vanilla. RMT boosts are not allowed.

1 Like

I’m not, because I don’t have a problem with it

I periodically check the websites linked in the ads before reporting them and they are ALWAYS cash carries, not gold.

They are always RMT in LFG, just check the ads and you’ll see right away, so Blizz really needs to crack down on this again. Gold carries actually seem very hard to find, though admittedly I haven’t spent all that much time investigating.

Oh, yeah. Those are against the rules. They’ll always exist because of the sheer volume of demand, though.

• Posting carry ads in the group finder
  • Posting carry ads in trade chat (non-services channel)
  • Posting carry ads on a player who will not be doing the carry, ie a level 1 advertiser
  • Posting carry ads that link to an RMT site

All of these happen, and all are breaking rules.

1 Like

i just wish i cared more if jimmytwobuck buys a carry for his mount

But you’ve acknowledged there is a problem.