That one server

Wow general discussion look at ORRIN! Forever stuck at 20 because the horde WILL NOT allow him to level, look at his SWEET soft baby face. Can you really stand by while his progression is being blocked?
:sob::sob::sob::sob:

Oh wait heā€™s a Ret pally? Never mind RESUME the GANK!

4 Likes

Iā€™m not looking for fair, Iā€™m looking for balance. Something within Blizzardā€™s power.

2 Likes

lol you think they have stopped me? This is a alt that I play when I got some extra free time when im not farming on my main to get mats for raid or doing dungeons.

2 Likes

Within their power, perhaps. But not within their responsibility or the scope of issues theyā€™ve ever concerned themselves with. This is an issue caused by players, and players must fix it. Convince more people to roll Alliance for PvP, or campaign for Horde to faction change.

Factually incorrect. Early on in classic they restricted character creation on unbalanced realms to keep ratios from getting out of hand.

Eventually they abandoned this and started down the crossrealm path with battlegroup bgs near the end of vanilla.

2 Likes

Due to Blizzard not implementing systems to control ratios to begin with but they are aware of the issue and are releasing bgs early to remedy the problem. Future systems might be put into place if things do not improve, time will tell.

If players donā€™t self correct than the developers have to step in, too many overpopulating Horde side.

3 Likes

I think we just all learned our lesson for the next classic fresh or tbc ā€“ make your friends, family, and acquaintances roll horde with you on pvp servers for a laid back experience.

Your frustration must be directed at yourself. Blizzard made it clear they would not be making any substantial changes to the Classic experience. The fault is with you and other players who joined a PvP server thinking steps would be taken to make things fair. Thatā€™s not to say Blizzard may not do something anyway but you banked on a promise which was never made.

okay

so xadie

lets sayā€¦ you log on to your main. and all of a sudden you find out your on a new server with no guild. blizz did this to you because they needed to balance out some servers.

how you feel?

3 Likes

There was only one chance to have balanced servers and that would have been at the very beginning when everyone was level 1.
The cats out of the bag now, so forget it, it cant be done anymore.
Even if they had done that, the horde would still be doing what they are doing.
The alliance would still have to Wpvp to clear them out and vice versa.
Grieving the other faction is what a PvP server is about, you want Tiddlywinks, play Tiddlywinks.

1 Like

No, just end your recurring subscription, and if they donā€™t actually listen to their CUSTOMERS then stop paying them.

Because they can, and it would make the servers so much more fair, and enjoyable?

They DID make a substantial change. The server populations are MASSIVE. So an unbalance that in the original game might result in an area being under enemy control was a fact of life, you didnā€™t have to suffer with THE WHOLE GAME BEING COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY OVERRUN SO YOU CANā€™T DO ANTHING!!!

2 Likes

cough layering cough spell batching cough 1.12 patch cough server populations cough

3 Likes

They are.

read blue posts.

The point is that players shouldnā€™t have the power to completely destroy the faction balance of a serverā€¦

4 Likes

This thread is uninformed.

If this actually worked the servers wouldnā€™t be unbalanced.

They put it in afterwards.