That Darn Fox!

It was not broken for me. If you still can’t do anything, try to abandon the quest and re-take it.

It literally says it’s bugged on their official support page

But some of us cant get out of starting area for quest to even get to the other areas.

I don’t know if this helps but I was having issues with this quest so what I did was abandon quest, disable all add-ons, reload the game, log out, log back in, then accept quest again, made sure I had no other buffs or shape-shift forms and it worked perfectly.

Still Bugged. Been trying to reset for a few, the last time I was halfway through and it bugged out in Bastion. Now it’s bugged at the beginning of the quest still in Ardenweald.

I don’t think even Blizzard knows what is bugging the quest because some are able to complete it.

And they claimed last week the it was fixed.

Same thing happened to me. I followed these instructions and was able to finish the quest. Thank you!

i have repeatedly done this and even deleted my add ons completely and still doesnt work.

Still bugged and this is the funny part. The fox did teleport me to Bastion, but nothing else after a little chase thing and I got stranded in Bastion so I had to go back to Ardenweald. Haha screw this quest, and screw this fox lol. Abandoning this stupid nonsense sidequest

2 Likes

No surprises, still bugged 18/12/2020 (Oceanic servers). Myself and another player ported to Bastion, could click the fox a few times, then became unclickable and had to hearth back to Revendreth then fly all the way back to Arden (wasn’t gonna run halfway across a zone to get to a flight master)

This irritating quest is still bugged it should be called kill that darn fox. It keeps teleporting me to Bastion after I finally catch it, then nothing happens!

STILL bugged at the start in Ardenwield for me

ok, so it’s still bugged. I’m at the second phase of the quest, in Bastion. Touched the fox 5 times, turned golden ando nothing else happens.

Is this still bugged? OR just bugged?
Won’t tell port to the next part after “Super Slipper” - buff is taken off of the cute effing fellow.

Still bugged. I exited the game in Bastion, came back and clicked on Renny, then was teleported to Maldraxxus but Renny wasn’t there.

Still bugged.
My warlock is stuck on the first stage but my warrior can get to Maldraxxus where it bugs. Common Blizzard, just give it to everyone at this point…

As of January 15, 2021, this quest is still bugged. Now I’m at Bastion for the last task. For now to redo the quest instead of going back, just relog and you’ll see Renny again.

1 Like

as 21/1/2021 the quest still bug. the only quest in ardenweald that i cant do. anyone also ?

1 Like

01/25/21 Still bugged

Bugged and transported me to Bastion after i picked up the Fox