That Darn Fox!

this npc was buged and dont jump on hands on finish this sequence of clicks, but an animation show to me and buff is remeved on start click on pet.

NPC
https://www.wowhead.com/npc=163826/renny

Quest

15 Likes

Can confirm quest is still bugged.

After clicking him the specified number of times detailed by his buff, he didn’t jump into my hands or teleport me. He eventually just disappeared.
I am now stranded in Bastion with my Hearthstone on cooldown.

10 Likes

He doesn’t even teleport me anywhere like he’s supposed to; he just blinks around the area where you start the quest. Clicking on him counts down his buff, but he’s not interactable when you get to zero.

4 Likes

Might make more sense to comment as the relevant one of my characters…

Fox also doesn’t tp me anywhere after catching him, I turn golden and then nothing happens as the quest goes away

2 Likes

Same thing. You turn gold, fox stops moving and then it disappears after the countdown. Nothing happens. Tried half a dozen time.

4 Likes

Bugged here as well, same deal I glow yellow and then nothing.

1 Like

Bugged for me too, tried dropping and retaking the quest a few times. No TP bug, just the yellow glow, my character looks like he should be holding the kit but nope.

2 Likes

This is still bugged as of 1700 Nov 27, 2020

Not fixed yet and now I’m stuck in Bastion far away from flight master! Urgh!

1 Like

Still bugged in Maldraxxus stage

Still bugged.

1 Like

Still bugged, not fixed as support article indicates.

5 Likes

As of 11/28/2020 11:09 PM PST, still bugged. Teleported to Burning Thicket in Maldraxxus, killed mob, but just stuck in the room now. Unable to click on Renny or anything else in the room.

2 Likes

this quest is still bugged, I got to Maldraxxus killed the mob clicked on the fox nothing happened, got stuck in Maldraxxus. I abandoned the quest, harthed then flew back to quest giver. Got quest again, now when I click on the fox it wont teleport me to the next location at all… meanwhile my husband completed the quest fine :frowning: .

Still bugged in the first step, in Ardenweald cannot pick up Renny and i don’t get teleported at all.

Glow gold but nothing

2 Likes

An another quest bugged. thx blizzard for real !

Servers down everyday , questlines bugged , DC , Lag , What’s next ?

Geez

2 Likes

Still bugged.

3 Likes

Can confirm the quest is still bugged in Maldraxxus phase 2020-11-29T07:00:00Z. Mob killed and unable to interact with the vulpin kit Renny, with the buff that should allow it.

1 Like

Confirmed quest is still bugged. Vulpin kit is there, got buff, he zipped, I clicked-clicked, he finally jumped into my arms, my whole toon twinkled - then he disappeared. POOF* did not count. Tried talking to quest giver but still shows incomplete.