That 100% EXP boost is unbelievable

What lol??? We’re reaching cope levels previously thought unfathomable.

GDKPs are not coming back. GDKPs are inseparable from cheating. Cheating is not allowed. Its time to move on.

1 Like

Im glad they are gone, gdkps would save SOD and i want this ship to burn.

Its already on fire.

9 Likes

cheating is unethical. its clear you are unable to play the game without cheating. its time to move on. GDKPs and cheating are linked. grow up. the games fine. im having a blast with all of my friends. dry your eyes.

2 Likes

The recent changes are fantastic for combating botters, goldsellers, and RMT. They are actually brilliant.

What I noticed is that the people who complained the most about the GDKP ban and also complaining the most about these sellers. I love it. Goldsellers, goldbuyers, and botters are in shambles XD.

I discuss more here: This Purposefully Created Inflation is Brilliant for Battling Bots and RMT

3 Likes

we’re all getting over that SoD is a joke. we don’t need your encouragement for this :expressionless:

true. SoD does not deserve the warm embrace of GDKP :expressionless:

Did you know that term is not only a highly offensive slur toward people with certain chromosomal abnormalities, but also its origin is downright racist?

The more you know…

4 Likes

Found the sensitive little bunny who gets offended by every slight insult and finds a way to take it to the extreme to find the most offense from it.

4 Likes

Unbelievably awesome.

3 Likes

Burn, baby, burn

1 Like

/pat

:rabbit:

2 Likes

Imagine rushing players through an extremely significant part of your game because you have no faith in your own ability to make it fresh and enjoyable.

2 Likes

bad post khanzy

2 Likes

uh oh the popo here

He’s not wrong.

1 Like

I thought bots only played because of gdkps? Weird how that worked out so good.

1 Like

You heavily implied it with this post:

This one too:

Oh, here too:

Linking this one just cause it’s embarrassing:

4 Likes

This is great.

Calling 911. Just witnessed a murder.

2 Likes