Thanks to the level boost, I'll be playing TBC Classic

Not true. 41% of Shadowlands players have already quit.

4 Likes

No they didn’t

i have all anniversary achievements this account could possibly have but 1. cuz i took a break in MoP and missed one. where are yours, exactly?

what. i read the other day retail subs are down like 40% since launch. classic grew due to covid. even in phase 2. 8 hour queues were super common on whitemane long after launch.

That’s the difference between a shill and someone who can call something what it is.

classic has a cap of 10k people and no sharding. do you think that means anything at all? do you know how many people a retail server can hold and why it’s almost impossible for us to have queues post WoD?

1 Like

That is completely Irrelevant to the issues we are talking about here. But that is impressive, I’m hoping you will enjoy TBC and stick around all the way through.

https: //raider .io/castle-nathria/realm-rankings/us/connected-illidan/mythic

this is one realm. just showing people who do mythic. not a large majority of the server. compare it to any 5 populated classic realms and get back to me.

why would any of us care about your retail achievements. i’ve got most of them too, i just don’t consider them worth bragging about.

Doesn’t classic already have a serial botting issue that has remained unchecked? Strange…

2 Likes

Just like retail. And it’s about to get worse. Boosting makes those bots 86 times more profitable during the period of time they would be leveling.

1 Like

yes and i am not convinced they don’t think we’re all bots sent to ruin muh classic experience by daddy blizz. if you saw the weirdness some rando just threw at me in a different thread you’d realize it’s not that they’re not dealing from a full deck, it’s that they are sharing one deck and it’s missing half the cards. lol

yep. it was about to get harder to bot, bots would have to bot to 58 before being profitable. but now its about to get a whole lot worse

Actually hilariously the token has reduced the allure of people buying gold from farming websites because it has 0 risk and the rate is pretty similar. Would you rather get an extra 5% gold from obtaining gold illegally or just do it all legit through Blizzard with 0% chance of any punishment?

So your argument is botting is unchecked and spent two years destroying classic economy filling the pockets of current players which will moved over to TBC but because they need an extra 10 levels without the boost it would have been fixed?

Am i reading this right?

1 Like

The big question - what will you do about it?

you’ve had nothing but low effort posts in this conversation. you’ve posted nothing of substance.

1 Like

Unfortunately, yes. Because even Brack said himself that a small portion of their developers work on their “classic” titles, while the rest are working on “the future of blizzard” (Mobile gaming).

The visibility for classic is low because mobile gaming is where the money is. Microtransactions, in game shops. You take players out of the world even more, guess what, less eyes on botters, less people reporting them. I mean, go on any classic realm, type /who Rogue 60 and tell me how many are just running absolutely wild in BRD.

The botting is absolutely insane, it’s heart breaking, I want this game to succeed but when I see posts like this, bots in game and blizzard suckups, it’s really upsetting because holy **** this company used to be good.

2 Likes

Spoiler

Bots pay a subscription too. Banning bots hurts their bottom line.

1 Like

Yeah, they pay money. But for the overall health of the game and player retention, Blizzard is really ****ing short sighted.

1 Like

Ok, we’ve established that. But why, as a consumer, who has an interest to remove bottong from the game choose to argue AGAINST your own interest? It’s insanity.

1 Like