Thanks, now i wont level my alts to 60

youre welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

I dont mind leveling, what I hate is repeating this long campaign and renown grind on every toon.

My god it takes forever, and yes some of us have families and work and other things going on. The skip to korthia is very welcome, but man the korthia campaign is a bear on alts.

5 Likes

Cant argue my point eh? Gotta make up something to argue against?

Want what handed to me? Are you going to make up some bs just like the other person? Is leveling your favorite part of the game? It provides you with nothing but wastes your time until you get to the main meal where your efforts are actually rewarded.

2 Likes

R.I.P Heirlooms :sob:

I’ll never forget having to remember which alts bank I put you in and having to mail you around :laughing:

6 Likes

And we have already experienced that time sink, its not like you are getting player power, you are just getting to the point to actually progress your player.

1 Like

every single MMO has some sort of leveling system, its how the game works

like i said if you want everything handed to you instantly then go play a game that doesn’t require leveling, minecraft with creative mode would suit you more as you can get netherrite gear within seconds and enchanted

2 Likes

So everyone who primarily enjoys leveling in this game and has multiple 60s because of it isn’t playing the game? Piss off, leveling is many people’s primary way of playing the game.

4 Likes

Every alt is a difference experience because they play differently assuming its a different class. You also need to learn how to play them before 60 or your dps will be garbage due to low exposure to killing stuff.

Dyngdawng makes the point correctly, we all know that levelling is the basis of the game but what really sucks is that to play the game at level there are so many grinds to do to get there. You shouldn’t have to spend so much time grinding before it can be fun. There are just too many features of the game these days that have become chores that just chew up your time.

1 Like

Ok, now do boosts! You know as well as I do that 60 boosts are coming…

2 Likes

Wow, they fixed a bug.

What did you expect them to do?

2 Likes

Boosts come near the end of the expansion, far off.

1 Like

Doing old TW dungeons felt like more of a experience than SL content lol. If they wanna nerf it fine, but don’t completely gut it into nothingness.

2 Likes

At least TBC/classic had an interesting world to level in unlike the clown fiesta :dog2: :poop: world shadowlands has.

5 Likes

So then that means you think that I should get an xp boost for classes I’ve leveled to 60 already? I have 3 Enhancement shamans at 60 can I … get a 30% boost for the 4th and then a 40% boost for the 5th? :smiley:

3 Likes

GW2 requires leveling, but ive done it, got the rest of my characters to 80 in a few seconds because I already did it. That doesnt give me the exclusive weapons that I had to go out and get per each class, doesnt get me the gear stats that I need for a certain build I want. It just gets me past the part that I already went through that is meaningless. I didnt even have to open my wallet to do it either, everything was earned in game for me to do that.

I also dont know why you equate leveling with mythic raiding. Its not even close to being the same. Leveling takes absolutely no skill or thought put into it, mythic raiding does. So quit with the bs argument because you have no other argument and you just want to argue something.

Is leveling your favorite part of the game? Were you one of the ones that wanted leveling to be slowed down for absolutely no good reason at all? How about you go to school to learn some logical thinking skills.

3 Likes

Nice deflection, please explain how they fit into your “you must level to 60 as slow as humanly possible to know how to play your toon” argument.

1 Like

standing in the Maw while slowly looking around

:frowning:

2 Likes

standing in the Maw while slowly looking around

:frowning:

I’ve been forsaken…