Thanks, now i wont level my alts to 60

Not really a fan of timewalking not allowing me to go all the way to 60.

Who wants to do shadowlands content over and over on every alt?

7 Likes

Or i want it to be a good experience.
Imagine wanting that from a game.

4 Likes

It’s boring. I have several level 60s already, and max level content is failing to keep me engaged, so i went to TW, where the gear ilvl got nerfed to trash but they buffed XP after 9.0 where XP was so laughably bad that you were better off ignoring it on alts.

What bothers me is that this was a positive change to a stagnant and dull expac that got patched and now there is not much else to look forward. God forbids having alternate ways to level on a event thats up 1 week every month.

10 Likes

I get supporting blizz employees and their livelihoods, and to some extent supporting the state of the game, but defending a pointless nerf to Quality of Life that was only going to have positive effect on players and wouldnt affect others in any way is silly and just reinforcing the thought that SL is crap lol

So what if its a bug, let players have something nice and get brownie points for keeping it ingame

12 Likes

1 to 60 in 2 hours? Huh, no one said that, what we don’t want is it taking the same amount of time from 51-60 as it does from 1-50 (which it does today, even if you are a tank/healer). And yes heirlooms are a joke today, and not even remotely as useful as they used to be. The only way to make them work even remotely for you is to logout for a week at a time each time you run out of rested.

4 Likes

How many times you do boring azeroth content over and over. And you got flying now so it’s even quicker. And how many times you do these boring tw dungeons over and over.

I don’t know why they even nerfed leveling. You hit max level and you’re not even max level unless do all your chores :slight_smile: fun gaming experience

7 Likes

Quit sniffing that giggle gas, its ruining your brain.

And yes, I want to get to 60 in a few seconds if possible. Its a meaningless part of the game if you have already done it. Thats why in gw2 you can level from 0-80 in about 5 seconds without getting your wallet out. Just logging in and playing the game rewards you with things to speed up or bypass the pointless time sink.

Its a pointless player progression system that if you have done it once it should be a speedy process, not this 12 hour session of losing brain cells to complete boredom.

Oh, and it takes much longer than it used to. 10-12 + another 10-12 is 20-24 hours, people were doing it in how long in past expansions before they heavily slowed it down? 8 hours to max level?

6 Likes

so you want to play the game without playing the game

sounds like you want P2W things where everything is skipping to the end

2 Likes

Play the game as inteded, stop trying to cheat through bugs to power level.

Imagine thinking reaching level 60 is the end omegalul. You hit max level and it feels like your not even max level these days.

6 Likes

There’s enough variety with 8 different paths to keep it decent at least for my alts. The rest are stuck at 50 because i’m not going to do that intro more than 3 times. Sorry.

I would rather have 9 choices to do 50-60 leveling with than 1.

3 Likes

The amount of time doesn’t make doing something you don’t like any better.

6 Likes

Do you also want full mythic gear in seconds for no effort? Do you want all transmog in seconds with no farming involved? MMORPGs aren’t for you. Go play a game with creative mode where you can cheat to your hearts content.

1 Like

Keep reading bud. You might just get to the part where I talked about other games where it takes a few seconds to level without getting your wallet out. I want to play the meat and veg of the game, not munching on bread until the main meal is served to me.

2 Likes

yes, you want to skip everything and have things handed to you

play a single player game with cheat codes you’ll enjoy those kinds of games with your scenario

1 Like

Power leveling through pointless content doesn’t = insta being maxed gear. You’re comparing an apple to an orange

5 Likes

It’s comical at this point that there isn’t a Maw intro skip. Definitely a inside joke at Blizzard.

6 Likes

I hope they eventually add one because that would certainly gatekeep new alts in the future :laughing:

leveling is part of the experience in an mmo.

1 Like