Thanks for ruining delves

Completely agree with you, not their best work and like you said, things won’t get “fixed” until the last patch as usual.

To be honest, I was hesitant jumping into TWW to begin with but now opting out has been on my mind as well until something better is shown.

1 Like

So, it’s okay to wait two years for the final patch to maybe have around 14mil HP just to do content that is available right now? Dumb takes like that is why Blizzard makes these changes, because some of you just accept it, no matter how senseless it is.

4 Likes

I did some tier 8 delves earlier and it went just fine. No idea what you’re on about.

When was the last time you went into a delve? Try it now (after the hotfix). Good luck.

2 Likes

I disagree with everything that the original post says
“maybe you shouldve nerfed them for soloers”
Literally defeats the purpose.
Maybe you shouldnt have got gear that good so easily in a group. Working as intended (now).

1 Like

No! But I’m already tired of it (These dungeons, after so many years, are no longer so interesting. :rage:

1 Like

They didn’t touch solo delves, they buffed mob health and reduced its damage in group delves, some people are saying they broke the scaling in the process. Solo everything is just as possible as before

1 Like

Yeah, sure, 14+ million HP hits wiping 5 players at once is intended.

:clown_face:

1 Like

Absolutely M0 is easier. Not even a competition. Normal raid is easier than a T8 Delve.

3 Likes

That guy is just a baiter don’t pay him any mind.

He’s not wrong though, we literally wiped on trash mob doing that exact damage to us all.

This is NOT working as intended.

No, T8 delves are for ilvl 600+. We were a group of 5 players, we were around 600+ ilvl, one of us was a bit lower (591).

If this is indeed correct, are you saying wiping on trash mobs with this ilvl and spending over half an hour only to get as a reward a champion gear with a 603 ilvl is intended??

HARD PASS. Delves are dead.

1 Like

“Exploit early exploit often” is the only way to play the game correctly.

Those who cleared the content early won’t be rolled back or punished, and those left behind won’t catch up for months.

Sounds like you all stood in the fire or something. Most mechanics in high mythics are one shots too. Working as intended.

yes, theyre quite easy if you do the mechanics.

what exploit? why would they rollback players for succeeding in content you failed at?

Sooo… 8 delves? That’s all they could have done in 2 days.

When did this hotfix go live? We ran 3 man D+8 last night on Alts that were low 580’s and I didn’t notice any real difference. Still have 616 vault pieces waiting for reset for what felt like less effort than M+0 which has significantly worse loot, both in drops and vault.

what is your ilvl?

Ran as prot pally last night and he’s now 586. So maybe 582ish when we started.

Nobody in our three man group noticed any difference vs Tues or wed on our mains.

We did stonevault and the spider dungeon that drops sacbrood trinket on M+0 after and that felt a bit more challenging, but not terrible.

well if you hover over t8 youll see the recommended ilvl is 603.
So i think they corrected the issue based on their original intent.

Im at 578 and im bummed too, but now its probably working how its supposed to be

I thought it said 600 for D+8 and 610 for D+9? I could be mistaken.

Odd though considering D+8 drops 603 gear.

Do you know when the hot fix went live?

Edit: This post was 11 hours ago so we probably played before the hotfix went live