Thanks for ruining delves

Normal raiding tier is casual imo that’s the point as it’s entry level large group pve so should t8-t9

T10 should be heroic
T11 should be mythic

then throw some challenge modes / optional mechanics / keystone etc just like raids

Blizz should reach out i’ll guide them home ^.^

2 Likes

They want incentive to go into normal raiding. If people are getting that gear easily out in delves. That means theyre bypassing a raid tier. LFR is casual. Normal should still be a legitimate tier of raiding that requires paying attention to mechanica. If people are already ourgearing normal in the second week of the aeason. Blizz failed at their job of tuning.

This change to delves, is a good thing. I believe they did say the group difficulty was bugged. So, its possible they didn’t even intend for it to be as easy as it was.

Why are we beta testing this game in live? It’s getting real old.

8 Likes

What changes? Starting the season and allowing you to do higher tiers?

You don’t HAVE to do the higher tiers you know. You can stick to those tier 3’s that you enjoyed doing before the season started.

Funny how you people keep saying it’s a good change but never have an answer to how taking 14 mil damage from a single attack is perfectly okay.

3 Likes

That’s not the complaint at all.

The complaint is that completing T8 delves in a group is now impossible or nearly impossible. Reread the OP, we WIPED (all 5 of us died) by TRASH (again, TRASH) mobs insta killing us. You would need to exceed the suggested ilvl to make high tier tolerable, but then what’s the point in doing delves if the rewards are going to be worthless, since you already have a higher ilvl?

2 Likes

Just cleared t8 waterworks. This isn’t fun lmao.

2 Likes

No, the delves did need to be changed. Getting 610 items in T8s (with maps) was completely misaligned with the very low difficulty in groups. T8s give 616 in the Great Vault, which is the same what M+7 give in the Vault. Even M0s are already harder than the pre-hotfix T8s in groups.

They now made delves too hard for groups, but saying the pre-hotfix state was fine and didn’t need changing is bizarre.

1 Like

Souls game suck.

I dont need the mage tower again.

1 Like

Avoidable attack?

Nope. Even with Dark Pact, obviously not enough. Good luck reaching 14+ mil HP this season so you can do this wonderful content.

1 Like

I guess we’ll see what happens in the coming weeks.

I see your point and potentially theirs but one should not be tied to the other imo.

This delve system was interpreted by the masses as an alternative gearing method. If you want to raid then raid, pvp then pvp, delve then delve and the rewarded gear should all be similar.

One should not lead into the other as if it’s all a singular linear gearing path.

I’d expect difficulty for pve to be similar in that regard as well and that’s just not the case.

1 Like

Tier 8 Delves are for ilvl 603+

I seriously doubt you’re at that ilvl or above it within the first week of the season. Maybe you should be doing content that is more suitable to your gear level if you are wiping on trash in a T8.

1 Like

there were bugs no doubt but you have to admit, by your logic, we went from one extreme to another then

Well that’s probably it. Delves imo were probably meant to be spread out for the full expansion. Not just the first season. So, its hard capped on HP in that instance. Which im sure somebody will figure out how to overcome.

If people are getting that gear easily out in delves. That means theyre bypassing a raid tier.

And? It’s surprising the content you can do when completion isn’t tied to other people.

1 Like

They have to keep that in mind. Whether somebody who does delves exclusively likes it or not. The gear it drops will effect other content.

Then there is zero point to delves. They’re not incentiving raiding. They’re punishing not raiding. There’s a difference. The vast majority of people don’t actually want to raid… If you could somehow exclude the people buying AOTC, you’d fin the participation was pretty low just based on CE achievements.

People don’t mind LFR because it’s short (1-4 bosses not 8-10) and it’s queueable. Once you need to be in a guild effectively there’s now a huge bartrier to entry and it’s a huge potential time commitment.

Let me put it shis way: will more people play delves or raid (beyond paid boosts)? I’d say it’s actually delves, at least pre-nerf.

If that’s the case, what needs to go is raiding not delves. Or, in the very least, you should view raids as an alternative to delve gearing, not the other way around.

2 Likes

If they were smart they would have left it how it was and used the difficulty of 2 person delves as the standard and nerfed solo to be easier than it was. Now they are going to make these super annoying and unfun to play once they fix their broken hotfix.

2 Likes

So intentionally gate keep players through scaling… to prevent them from getting gear… to deal with the scaling… so they’ll normal raid?

I’m sorry I’m genuinely not following the logic here. I thought this was a way to gear solo and have fun with friends. Not try to teach the mage tower to new players and force them into group content they don’t want to do/don’t have time for.

3 Likes