Thanks for ruining delves

What the heck are these changes? We just wiped to TRASH MOBS in a tier 8 delve

You didn’t need to change ANYTHING, Blizzard. They were AWESOME as they were. Perhaps you could have NERFED them for soloers. Now they’re impossible.

Back to mythics and heroic raiding I guess.

38 Likes

You think mythics are easier?

4 Likes

Brann is significantly weaker as well.

My main issue is that many players achieved the highest rewards before these changes were made. Now progression in delves is gated.

11 Likes

you think they’re hard?

2 Likes

Where did you hear this?

Mythics and the Raid are both way easier than T9+ Delves and forget about Zekvir.

Delves are now currently the hardest content in the game. Delves were advertised as “Relaxed soloable content” what gives…

23 Likes

It was already pretty hard for me to solo them in the first place… which is why I resorted to groups, and it was awesome, it was so chill and fun.

Now it’s horrible, instant auto attack kills, you take like 5 minutes to clear a small pack of trash mobs.

WHAT THE HECK, there was NOTHING wrong with pre-hotfix delves

11 Likes

Just because something provides a harder challenge doesn’t mean it isn’t fun. if that’s the case, then the souls game are awful because they’re too hard. (fyi they aren’t)

1 Like

Yea T9.

Its more closely tuned to where it should be.

I see you have never tried Mythic Raidng.

I think it’s fine that the challenge tiers aren’t cleared in the first week by most people.

3 Likes

Agreed, but T8 isn’t a challenge tier.

2 Likes

I 100% agree. It was honestly perfect the way it was. I was able to solo T8 delves yesterday and I had a blast doing it and now I severely struggle on T7 solo.

I managed to complete some T8’s today in a group with no deaths but not without immense fear. Every step is calculated and most groups are avoided at all costs.

I probably will not delve until this is changed or fixed. The time it takes to complete a T8 I would rather spend clearing 3 raid bosses.

4 Likes

EXACTLY THIS. It’s not worth it.

I was so excited about delves, and they completely wrecked them.

I’m so pissed, man

14 Likes

Delves were not advertised as such. It’s not that they aren’t fun, they just aren’t worth it.

4 Likes

Didn’t they nerf solo delve mob dmg? What am I missing here?

Strongly disagree. T9 should not compare to mythic ratings

counter point, delves are fine. Just did a tier 8 a bit ago no issues except not knowing the mechanics to one of the new npcs did get me killed once. Just get more gear, or learn to cc, los pull, and interrupt.

3 Likes

I have and would say delves are now unbalanced in comparison nor should delves be in the same category to begin with.

2 Likes

Yeah wtf… Cant do Delves anymore… Spells hitting for over 4.5 mill and i play holy pally. So thats 1 shot. Tried 3 man and 5 man. Scaling is sick…

3 Likes