Thanks For Not Caring About Holidays. Again

You probably would have if they reheated last year’s steak though. That thing would probably have been moldy.

2 Likes

Idk, buying tobacco was nice at 18

Smoking sucks though

4 Likes

“But money is fun.” - a certain ceo

5 Likes

at least in my state they raised the legal age to buy terbaccer to 21 a few years back. Can’t imagine how painful it must’ve been to just have gotten hooked on tobacco legally only to suddenly be told you’re too young for it now. Seriously nicotines insanely addictive.

1 Like

I got my gray birddragon now back to my mog farming!

They could at least unlock the sunglasses for all year 'round use. At least do that bare minimum.

2 Likes

I can vouch for that statement. Its really not much different from paying a drug dealer at this rate. They, Gov, created a racket by allowing it generally. Its the same with the pharma industry, who also conveniently manufacture pesticides. I was an on/off smoker back then, then about 4-5 years ago it had already rooted itself pretty severely. about 200 smokes a day, and a couple cans of dip. I swapped over to a vape, “mod”, and i’m at 24mg juice a week. Going more than a few hours has some significant impacts on body regulation. I think I get hit with 90% of the symptoms within the first few hours and that isn’t fun. Quitting soda/caffeine is much easier, which I’ve done regularly. Its been recently in college that I’ve fallen back on double shot espressos but outside that I’ve had many years without it.

I was nearly up to 2 packs a day when i decided to quit. That was like 6 yrs ago and i STILL crave a cigarette whenever i get stressed. I will say, seriously just try to quit. it’ll improve your life a ton.

3 Likes

really?
because i’ve been doing it each year, and still haven’t been able to obtain all the appearances yet.

I guess you’re just insanely lucky.

…or just not telling the truth.

3 Likes

also Krillin’s… nvm

1 Like

Inb4 “I don’t collect those things, so that’s not content to me.”

2 Likes

What appearances are you talking about ?

More like “I have no clue what you’re talking about, there’s a cloak on the vendor, I have it”.

1 Like

There are six bosses with otherwise removed unique appearances during the event - you can tag three of them each day.

You haven’t even followed up on the quests the event has that have you go kill these bosses, but want to complain about how it only takes “two minutes” to do everything. :clown_face:

4 Likes

I mean it depends.

I got a quest to kill Doomwalker. I killed doomwalker.

I got another quest to do Korrak’s Revenge, it’s bugged and I don’t care about doing AV again.

I looked at the Doomwalker loot list, the plate is recycled from appearances I already have.

So meh. Event over.

2 Likes

Try harder. You’re missing a quest.

1 Like

Your analogy is nonsense and not remotely relative.

4 Likes

i think it is.

Well I support your having an opinion 100% I just don’t agree and thats ok too.

2 Likes